Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judoman

Would love him back tbh. We need someone else who can do something with the ball. Would rather him than De Ligt tbh, can't afford to waste so much money on something so risky yet again.

How tf is De Light risky and Neymar with his injuries/party life stile/entourage drama is not? Plus he is much more expensive.

Use some logic people.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
L'equipe is a terrible source when it comes to PSG news so I seriously doubt that they are asking for 300m for him. Nobody is going to pay 300m for him, not even us with the retarded board.

cris29

How tf is De Light risky and Neymar with his injuries/party life stile/entourage drama is not? Plus he is much more expensive.

Use some logic people.

Neymar is proven quality, and can fit into our side. Only is injuries would be an issue, but they don't seem to be chronic.

De-Ligt is still relatively unproven in a big side, so he may not adapt.

Newcomer

L'equipe is a terrible source when it comes to PSG news so I seriously doubt that they are asking for 300m for him. Nobody is going to pay 300m for him, not even us with the retarded board.

It is why they ask for 300 M.

Not a low amount that can be reached that easily but an amount that would make them get most of their investment back and not make Neymar transfer seen as a failure.

Also, it shows Neymar they agree to negociate if the right offer comes in. Now, it is up to him to find a suitor who can pay what they ask.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is why they ask for 300 M.

Not a low amount that can be reached that easily but an amount that would make them get most of their investment back and not make Neymar transfer seen as a failure.

Also, it shows Neymar they agree to negociate if the right offer comes in. Now, it is up to him to find a suitor who can pay what they ask.

I hope PSG is firm with the 300m asking price then. It will certainly deter us.

Arizona Scott

They can ask 300 mil, and we can ask for 340 mil for Coutinho/Dembele. Or we will call it even square with one of these two + either Raki or Busi. I am not a big fan of bringing Neymar back, but this would be tempting. Might be the best both clubs could do.

Barcilliant

Hopefully they stick to their guns and ask for 300 million cash ONLY.

I don't doubt that Neymar wants out. However if he can't leave he will try and get a pay rise. Win win for him.

I don't want him here. He's finished and it will be a collosal waste of money.

vinni

I hate myself for it but im tempted by the idea of Dembele, Neymar, Suarez, Messi in rotation for the front line spots next season.

vinni

All four with FDJ and Vidal behind :)

Haha, that would be something. As tempting it is to bring NeyNey back, it think it would be a bad idea long term. He is in no shape to lead our team for the few years he have left after Messi retires. If we where to do this, he would need to leave when Suarez or Messi leaves. Without them, he will turn bad again

Newcomer

Seems fair. 300 -350 M€ would be good value for PSG.

Still, i hope he stays nonetheless. As de Jong and de Ligt cases have shown, you can have targets and not land them. It is better to have the player than the money if you can't get the player you desire.

Newcomer

Seems logical.

PSG doesn't WANT to sell. But if they are forced to, it will need a XXL offer. Bit like how you were forced to overpay for Coutinho or Dembélé.

Is he worth 350 M ? Prolly not. But you don't put a player you don't want to sell at an affordable price. It is common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans