Neymar Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don’t think it is true, however if true Messi and Suarez can join Neymar at PSG if they want to reunite with him that bad.

A 32 years Messi (even toss his pet Suarez in there) for 350m would not be too bad.

He's been making too many wrong demands as of late.

Pet suarez, pet Valverde, pet neymar while walking around vs liverpool and valencia.

xXKonan

I don’t think it is true, however if true Messi and Suarez can join Neymar at PSG if they want to reunite with him that bad.
Should just ask Messi and Suarez if they want Neymar back that bad they should help provide the money to do so.

I'm sure Messi alone has enough somewhere hidden away to help contribute. :p

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Should just ask Messi and Suarez if they want Neymar back that bad they should help provide the money to do so.

I'm sure Messi alone has enough somewhere hidden away to help contribute. :p

Yes, Messi and Suarez, especially Messi can chip in and pay a portion of Neymar's wages if they really want him back.

MTL_Barca

Signing Neymar for anything close to these 350M would be financial suicide.

I kinda hope Neymar really wants to come back that bad, that's what he deserves for leaving the way he did :lol:

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Is it a reliable source? Is the prodigal magician returning to Camp Nou? Are we really paying over a quarter of a million for it? That’s insane and it would once again inflate the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans