Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Neymar is brazilian that's why he'll cost more.

images

Z

ZiZu

40M is still too much for him in 2014 imo, he'll be like 22 and we don't know how he'll turn out by then.

Why does everyone keep saying . ...." in 2014 ?"
I thought the deal was in place for us to buy him anytime UP TO the agreed date in 2014 ??

jamrock

think he has all the talent in the world, but he needs to get over this stupid idea of staying in brazil until after the WC, santos is just hoping he has a crack and it starts a massive bidding war, but if he really wants to make an impact he needs to come to europe and develop his game more

M

mitkoa7x

barcastuff
Santos officially denies that Barcelona have paid for a first option on Neymar and says that no club has an option on the player. [santosfc]

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
So the truth isn't going to Barca?

I think there might be 'something' (there's no exact description of what that 'something' is) going on, but I doubt there are any secret agreements. Don't think there were any in the first place.

The whole deal seemed too much of a simple press talk. I mean why would the Club agree to something like that when it's still 2-3 years away while it being extremely hard to predict what will even happen at that time. Too many unknown variables affecting the alleged transfer deal for my liking.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That deal was obviously BS, I'm sure there was some winking and nodding but it benefited nobody really. Santos is looking to get paid, and despite what people here think Barca doesn't need Neymar like it's some sort of emergency or Cesc situation.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Luis Alvaro: "Barça and Madrid both made a formal, written offer for Neymar. Madrid's bid was the highest, Barça's more long-term."

"I told Sandro: I have good and bad news. Neymar won't go to Madrid, but he won't go to Barça either." [rac1]

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Who cares for this clown anyway? Id prefer serious players for Barca tbh. For me he looks like a typical Man City player. Would however also fit to RM in a new Non-Mourinho era.

B

barcelonista

Luis Alvaro (president Santos): "Barça doesn't have any first option on Neymar. I can assure he'll stay until 2014, then a war will start."

Trying to get Real Madrid and Barcelona into a bidding war. The only war I can see starting in 2014 is a civil war when Brazil won't make it out of the group stages of the WC. :lol:

F

Flavia

Luis Alvaro (president Santos): "Barça doesn't have any first option on Neymar. I can assure he'll stay until 2014, then a war will start."

Trying to get Real Madrid and Barcelona into a bidding war. The only war I can see starting in 2014 is a civil war when Brazil won't make it out of the group stages of the WC. :lol:
That would be too good. And I mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans