Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana-Rama

surely barca won't spend big on another attacker this summer, they have villa messi pedro sanchez afellay cuenca, neymar is not needed at barca, they should buy a left back or centre back instead.........

Zincubus

Banned
surely barca won't spend big on another attacker this summer, they have villa messi pedro sanchez afellay cuenca, neymar is not needed at barca, they should buy a left back or centre back instead.........

Errrrrr David Villa probably won't be the same player even if he comes back this season, Afellay is still injured, Sanchez is carrying injuries , Pedro has been off form ALL season , Cuenca is a kid who's played 3 or 4 games .... That leaves Messi .

Madrid have Ronaldo , Higuain , Benzeama , Ze Maria etc etc

We are already playing catch up on them .
I reckon we need to get a couple of strikers in the Jan window even if it's loan signings like Torres.
I'm honestly worried . What happens if Messi gets injured ?

Who are we going to bring on to change a game ??

B

barcelonista

I reckon we need to get a couple of strikers in the Jan window even if it's loan signings like Torres.

It's already been confirmed that we won't sign anyone in the winter transfer window. And even if we needed to: Torres would be the last one we'd sign. :lol: If Pedro was "off form" this season, then Torres is like a $ 10 transvestite Thai hooker: he sucks.

My brain just exploded how anyone could throw in the name Torres here. Someone who's scored 3 goals in 12 months in the Premier League. Are you kidding me?

M

mitkoa7x

Errrrrr David Villa probably won't be the same player even if he comes back this season, Afellay is still injured, Sanchez is carrying injuries , Pedro has been off form ALL season , Cuenca is a kid who's played 3 or 4 games .... That leaves Messi .

No, he will be better!

Trickykid

Why settle for a couple? Let's get 10 of those bad boys, and rule the multiverse for aeons to come!

Cuenca has actually played 10 games so far, with 4 goals to his name and more than a few assists.
You're also leaving out a certain Cesc Fabregas. Not sure if you've heard of the lad?

All in all your post is not just full of fail, it's also quite dumb.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

Torres lmao, it's actually sad that a player like him is joke material right now, but what barcelonista said about him is completely true he is not fit to hold Villa's walking crutches.
Sanchez will be back recovered after Christmas holidays, Affelay will also be back in March, and I count on Cuenca too because Pep does and he is an all seeing deity.Villa will kick major ass when he comes back, with the spirit he has he will be only better, and to be frank he was having a very good game in his last match up until he broke his shin. His conservative play was influenced heavily by him carrying a serious chronic injury imo and despite that he kept delivering.
There is also Fabregas and Thiago who can score goals, and it's worth noting that we don't only rely on our strikers to score we've had 19 different goal scorers up until now, and it's good that everyone try to get the most out of their chances. Xavi specially has been wearing his scoring boots lately :D

As for a Messi injury (god forbid, knocking all kinds of wood ,etc) specially a long term one is just too big a blow for us in any condition, it will be harder when we're not packed up front but even if Villa was up and running no player could fill his shoes right now, we couldn't have any signing to cover loss of Messi for us, because there is only one Leo Messi.
Pedro has been shit all season because he has not played, and he is no Andy Caroll either. he has been going through different injuries and he is step by step picking up his form and that's all we need to have our sneaky Pedrito back on track.

who are we gonna bring to change a game? I thought Fabregas has been busy doing that. People will never notice you,Cesc, even with that hair (lets say specially with that hair), even if you play for us wearing Arsenal away shirt....

Last edited:

gingerless

It's already been confirmed that we won't sign anyone in the winter transfer window. And even if we needed to: Torres would be the last one we'd sign. :lol: If Pedro was "off form" this season, then Torres is like a $ 10 transvestite Thai hooker: he sucks.

My brain just exploded how anyone could throw in the name Torres here. Someone who's scored 3 goals in 12 months in the Premier League. Are you kidding me?

hey... what do u have against thai hookers? they are very nice people once u get to know them

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's got such a damn tiny little frame, he'd get eaten alive in Europe, atm...Plus, you know you're a bit loco when even other Brasilians aren't buying your dancing energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans