Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Voting ballot of Neymar for FIFPro World XI:
403832_319962771361025_295531473804155_1148169_92332813_n.jpg

No Busi, There goes his chances of coming to Barca

Wouterinho

I've got a lot of questions about him; we can't deny the fact that the kid's got talent but he still has a big step to make... He should've gone to barca a few years ago (when he wasn't famous yet and we would be able to sign him for free). I think we shouldn't pay the amount asked by Santos and we should certainly not make an (loan) offer for Torres, that would just be ridiculous.

Z

ZiZu

He voted for 5 Barca players and only two Real Madrid players do that's good on his part '

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Neymar's overrated.. Even though I don't like Barcelona... They should sign Lucas instead.

and no, I don't mean the average one that plays for Liverpool.

mittchan82

So Santos is shutting down their operations of ladies' team and futsal team to pay him more. Wow, I hope that kid turns out to be the next biggest flop.

gingerless

sounds too rage-filled hater-made and maliciously idiotic bruit talk to be taken seriously (at least for me)

open to being proven wrong though

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Disgraceful that such a progressing country like Brazil, especially one of the richest clubs from a cosmopolitan area, cannot find the resources to promote women's football. Not that anyone outside of North America, Scandinavia and East Asia is doing a good job at it, but you'd think after producing possibly the greatest female player ever in Martha, there would be an effort to keep progress going.

Though anything I can blame on Santos president and Neymar makes sense to me.

B

barcelonista

I don't want to call him overrated just yet. But he certainly looks like the kind of player that rather makes the simple look complicated. What you want from a good player though is making the complicated look simple. I hope Rosell won't get carried away and splash like € 50 million on him. FC Barcelona would look like the biggest clowns if he turns out to be next Robinho then. I still don't buy his flicks and stepovers in a league that tactically and defensively isn't even anywhere near the second Spanish division. He looks like a typical "YouTube player". You know. Like Quaresma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans