Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

From various sources I read that Neymar has already signed a pre-contract with Barcelona. He will join Barcelona in 2014. Barca already paid an initial fee of 14.5M euro and the total fee will be around 58M.

Is it only rumours or it's already a fact?

M

mitkoa7x

Sportal normally grab all the bullshit they can find, but it may be plausible.

Guardian

I don't read that ridiculous site :) I read the news in my facebook page. I google it and find the same numbers in many other sites :)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
From various sources I read that Neymar has already signed a pre-contract with Barcelona. He will join Barcelona in 2014. Barca already paid an initial fee of 14.5M euro and the total fee will be around 58M.

What. The. F*$^#???

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Have you been on a desert island or something?

Rumour, but one that's been around for a while so there might be something to it. Sure as hell not a fact though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I am having a panic attack already! 58 fucking million!?
vp20H.gif

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if he really is coming in 2014 and we pay a little each year then it works out as:

Winter 2011 - 14.5m
Summer 2012 - 14.6m
Summer 2013 - 14.6m
Summer 2014 - 14.6m

which ain't too bad tbh. I mean yeah in totality it's a hideously inflated transfer fee but at least it won't kill us on the books too much! it'd give Sandro a sense of restraint and almost force him to leave the forwards as they currently are too, which is great news for The Sexy Asturian.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It won't be anywhere near that in the end, but when you consider we paid 37 mil for sanchez, it looks like a great deal...

Linux-Freak

if he really is coming in 2014 and we pay a little each year then it works out as:

Winter 2011 - 14.5m
Summer 2012 - 14.6m
Summer 2013 - 14.6m
Summer 2014 - 14.6m

which ain't too bad tbh. I mean yeah in totality it's a hideously inflated transfer fee but at least it won't kill us on the books too much! it'd give Sandro a sense of restraint and almost force him to leave the forwards as they currently are too, which is great news for The Sexy Asturian.

Well this looks like a risky approach to me. What happens if he completely tears off his ACL and maybe other ligaments as well early 2014?

impeh

Hi, its me..
i think he'll come the summer after next.

which will probably be the year villa makes way.. but i think alot depends on the new manager, if pep leaves this/next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans