Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'm not saying that Pep wants to buy Neymar, but I don't understand how some cules can be so sure that he doesn't and that the main reason of Pep's hate towards Ibra and Eto'o was the cars they were driving(and not the fact that they tried to undermine his authority).

1233928590_citizen%20kane%20clapping.gif

DucdeOrléans

Which affluent person would not party when living in Brazil?

When I visited some of my extended family in Brazil in January and February it was the main course on the menu. Apart from Caipirinha and Cachaça of course:lol:

Interesting stories from the rags, basically the legend is that the reason Neymar broke off talks with Madrid is because Madrid basically told his camp that he'd have to earn his place, while Rosell has been personally promising Neymar's family (and Nike) the keys to the kingdom. Don't forget Barca's current contract with Nike runs out in a year, and while there's no way in hell it will be anything but renewed with Rosell around, this will be the perfect time to launch a marketing assault - and what a better man to lead it than Nike's heir to Ronaldinho's throne.

Of course this is all as believable as an option contract already signed or that Barca would get a discount, but it will be interesting to see what moves Neymar, Rosell, Nike and Pep (who might not be on board with this) make in the next year or so.

That is what I have been saying all the time Nolan. The Brazilian media have been saying this since the past summer also. It's pretty obvious considering Rosell's connections with Brazil, Ribeiro and most importantly Nike.

The only hurdle I see is Pep rejecting him but according to the Catalan media that problem has been sorted out. Whether this is dead certain I am not so convinced of.

There is a reason why we are being linked with Neymar a little down the road and not now...it's because it makes sense. I don't think we'll wait until the World Cup to officially inquire about him but I also don't think it'll be this summer either. We know we have world-class in Villa, a fantastic player who had an even more fantastic pre-season in Afellay who deserves a run out before being waved off and two very different, but impressive La Masia wingers.

We should continue to follow Neymar's development next season while watching how Villa comes back (honestly he was ok, but OVERALL not good enough for me on the wing during his stay here) after injury, Afellay and the youth. Depending how things go, Neymar 2013 for me.

Exactly.

Two words. Dani Alves. More or less the exact same character like Neymar and apparently they are best friends. Neymar is nothing like Ibra. And Eto’o was not sold because of his behavior which was exemplary when it mattered most.

X

xaviniesta

Exactly.

Two words. Dani Alves. More or less the exact same character like Neymar and apparently they are best friends. Neymar is nothing like Ibra. And Eto’o was not sold because of his behavior which was exemplary when it mattered most.

except that neymer is already at 20 a huge star in his team. does neymar have the character to leave his comfort zone (star player of his team, homeland, family, friends, reputation) and leave to europe and be ready to offer himself 100% to the team? dani once said that if pep tells him to jump out of the window, he'd do that, because he trusts pep so much. would neymar be the same?

and ibra left simply because he didn't get the playing time as i read from his book. pep took him to his office in the preseason and told that david villa is coming and you might not start every game. the shit about his hate about guardiola is overhyped and he wanted that, because he knew that he doesn't get the minutes any more. what if neymar comes to the team and have to compete with tello, pedro, alexis etc? he has been always the star player, everybdoy is watching him and he is enjoying it. when he comes to barcelona he should quickly forget that and do everything for the team.

Hatem Ben Arfa

definitely another Ronaldinho, pure Magia this kid is.

I would love him at Barcelona.

It easy to see why some people are saying that he COULD be better than messi. but will that be how it transpires, I'm not so sure. Definitely good enough to challenge him for his throne though, the boy will be the next Ronaldinho at Barca for sure.

I hope he comes in the summer.

Hatem Ben Arfa

hattrick with 2 penalties. typical penaldo.

don't even mention Penaldo in the same breath as Neymar. Neymar pees all over Penaltiano with his skills that actually take him past people and beats them leaving them for dead. Penaltiano's step overs do nothing.

Neymar >>>>>> Penaltiano Ronaldo

impeh

Hi, its me..
but we dont want someone to challenge messi, do we?

this team works because everyone plays for him. Pep knows that..

Hatem Ben Arfa

but we dont want someone to challenge messi, do we?

this team works because everyone plays for him. Pep knows that..

so if Neymar joins Barca, starts outscoring Messi scoring multiple hat-tricks per season or starts getting more adulation than Messi, Messi will start sulking???

I don't think so.

I think Messi is a better person and team player than that.

Armando929

Comparing Neymar to Ronaldo?????

WOW... WTF has he done to merit that??

Neymar is Robinho #2. Simple as that.

Don't want him here.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Comparing Neymar to Ronaldo?????

WOW... WTF has he done to merit that??

Neymar is Robinho #2. Simple as that.

Don't want him here.

lol

He's much better than Robinho and definitely better than Penaltiano, at least talent-wise if not tap-in and penaldo-wise.

He will join Barca and become a legend.

the boy is pure magic, another Ronaldinho. how could you not want him at Barca?

Neymar----Messi----Sanchez up front, what kind of Barcelona fan would not want that front line?

David Villa fans????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans