Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

so who is good for u

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

Co0ter

There is a reason why we are being linked with Neymar a little down the road and not now...it's because it makes sense. I don't think we'll wait until the World Cup to officially inquire about him but I also don't think it'll be this summer either. We know we have world-class in Villa, a fantastic player who had an even more fantastic pre-season in Afellay who deserves a run out before being waved off and two very different, but impressive La Masia wingers.

We should continue to follow Neymar's development next season while watching how Villa comes back (honestly he was ok, but OVERALL not good enough for me on the wing during his stay here) after injury, Afellay and the youth. Depending how things go, Neymar 2013 for me.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Interesting stories from the rags, basically the legend is that the reason Neymar broke off talks with Madrid is because Madrid basically told his camp that he'd have to earn his place, while Rosell has been personally promising Neymar's family (and Nike) the keys to the kingdom. Don't forget Barca's current contract with Nike runs out in a year, and while there's no way in hell it will be anything but renewed with Rosell around, this will be the perfect time to launch a marketing assault - and what a better man to lead it than Nike's heir to Ronaldinho's throne.

Of course this is all as believable as an option contract already signed or that Barca would get a discount, but it will be interesting to see what moves Neymar, Rosell, Nike and Pep (who might not be on board with this) make in the next year or so.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Interesting stories from the rags, basically the legend is that the reason Neymar broke off talks with Madrid is because Madrid basically told his camp that he'd have to earn his place, while Rosell has been personally promising Neymar's family (and Nike) the keys to the kingdom.

tbh, the quotes indicate that Perez gave off a "we want you, but we are the mighty Real Madrid and YOU WILL RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH!" vibe, whereas Rosell just told him he'd find a home here, making this seem like a more appealing place for a young man moving to Europe. which tbh it is.

mixer

Although it seems a matter of time, Barcelona has not yet a deal on a transfer of Santos's Neymar, who’d like to leave Brazil in 2013 [goal]

Kerrybai

Financially forking out 60 million for Neymar would probably pay off. He's easy to brand, in fact he already makes a lot of many from sponsorship. He would certainly help sell jerseys and improve our global brand. However commercial success should always be second to success on the pitch. If Pep wants him then lets get him - in Pep we trust.

Galning

Lose the hair, lose the socks-above-knees, lose the fucking douche attitude & try again. I hope we never sign him unless his personality changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans