Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugo Count Dante

Club is not ready/can not afford to take the risk to buy another player who may goes into conflict/misunderstanding with Guardiola . Even if a scenario stands where we think of getting him by offloading some of our strikers , it will be most likely when Pep is not around anymore i.e 2013 as par the rumors . I just don't see Guardiola going for Neymar. just don't.
The things I hate Pep for are him having this 'option to leave' (STFU stay until you get sacked, PERIOD), and for letting Eto'o go for Ibrahimovic (even though Ibra one of my fav players).

Armando929

I could be wrong, but I just dont see us needing Neymar.

He may be a better player than Robinho, but he has a similar problematic personality. He has clashed with coaches, and even if Pep isnt here, he'd likely clash with whomever is the manager.

He doesnt like tracking back, is a ball hog, and he is not likely to take too well to being in a supporting role.

We have so much young talent in our own cantera, not to mention in La Liga as well.

Bad move I think. Bad move.

BarcaOG

Banned
basically there are four possible things that can happen here:

1. we shell out the big bucks but neymar does not succeed
2. we shell out the big bucks and neymar produces
3. we dont buy him and he succeeds elsewhere (worst case scenario at madrid)
4. we dont buy him and he turns out to be like robinho

out of the four only one would be to our advantage.

so there is a greater likelihood that it will not work out for one reason or another.

its such a gamble.:angry::valdes:

Z

ZiZu

I could be wrong, but I just dont see us needing Neymar.

He may be a better player than Robinho, but he has a similar problematic personality. He has clashed with coaches, and even if Pep isnt here, he'd likely clash with whomever is the manager.

He doesnt like tracking back, is a ball hog, and he is not likely to take too well to being in a supporting role.

We have so much young talent in our own cantera, not to mention in La Liga as well.

Bad move I think. Bad move.

I reckon we need him and fast !

Look at tomorrows game . Front three Messi / Sanchez ( injury ?) / Pedro ( out of form since September ) then subs to bring on ... Tello and the other kid who looks like Gary Neville's lovechild !

Madrid can start with Ronaldo the second / Ozil / Benzema and can bring on Higuain and de Maria ....

Trickykid

basically there are four possible things that can happen here:

1. we shell out the big bucks but neymar does not succeed
2. we shell out the big bucks and neymar produces
3. we dont buy him and he succeeds elsewhere (worst case scenario at madrid)
4. we dont buy him and he turns out to be like robinho

out of the four only one would be to our advantage.

so there is a greater likelihood that it will not work out for one reason or another.

its such a gamble.:angry::valdes:

Probability theory at it's finest!

impeh

Hi, its me..
where does he actually play along the front?

from most the clips ive seen hes cutting in from the wing, and very good at it.

that + goals :party1:

F

Flavia

where does he actually play along the front?

from most the clips ive seen hes cutting in from the wing, and very good at it.

that + goals :party1:
Usually he plays on the left wing, or as a second striker.

impeh

Hi, its me..
I dont think we have the money for him, a decent CB, and alba.

Villa will be back, hopefully one of Tello/Cuenca will be loaned out, and Afellay will be back too.

(although id like it to happen, he would certainly draw a couple of defenders away from messi each game)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I've got a great idea.

Let's spend all the cash on Neymar, bring in the magic up front, sell the crocked Villa so that the funds are in place to buy Falcao in 2013 so that we have the magic of Neymar, Falcao and Messi up front. But also let's play the brilliant muniesa, Fontas and not buy any defenders, because of course Barca don't need any defenders!!!!!!

Also because Alves is so knowledgeable on all things let's buy Bale so that Barca can have two awesomesauces attacking full backs, doesn't matter that one of them cannot defend, because you have the brilliant Fontas and Muniesa!!!!!

Last edited:

XaviFCB

right now it looks extremely tempting doesn't it? it all depends on how villa turns out after the injury i think. villa, if he comes back as good or better than last year we won't need a replacement, plus he can school tello and teach him how it's done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans