Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviFCB

I've got a great idea.

Let's spend all the cash on Neymar, bring in the magic up front, sell the crocked Villa so that the funds are in place to buy Falcao in 2013 so that we have the magic of Neymar, Falcao and Messi up front. But also let's play the brilliant muniesa, Fontas and not buy on defenders, because of course Barca don't need any defenders!!!!!!

Also because Alves is so knowledgeable on all things let's buy Bale so that Barca can have two awesomesauces attacking full backs, doesn't matter that one of them cannot defend, because you have the brilliant Fontas and Muniesa!!!!!

i see your point. a world class CB is definitely up there on the list although i don't know who barca could buy at a reasonable price...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
i see your point. a world class CB is definitely up there on the list although i don't know who barca could buy at a reasonable price...

Centre backs that are out there that I believe are Barca quality and that are attainable are:-

Hummels, Subotic, Sakho, Kompany could be targetted. I mean I'd seriously consider offering in part exchange some players like Thiago, Afellay and Adriano in part exchange for Kompany. Or just spend £20m on Hummels and have a world class centre back for the next 10 years and if Pique can get his mojo back then you'd have a brilliant central defensive partnership. Or even, you know, exchange Pique for Kompany and you'd the definitely have the best central defence in the world with Hummels, Kompany and Puyol.

Plus whilst Mascherano is a totally awesome player at centre back, he is a BEAST, in his proper and correct position of defensive midfield and rotate between JM and Busquets in that role and thus keeping both of them more fresh throughout the season. Which means the likes of Xavi can have a rest now and again and you can play both JM and Busquets in midfield.

Because no top class defensive reinforcements means not only lapses in defence but it also means the likes of Xavi gets more tired and less rest.

It's not hard to figure out that you need Xavi fit and fresh, which in turns means playing and rotating JM and Busquets in midfield, which in turn means you need to buy defenders.

But hey I am not a Barca supporter, thus feel no emotional attachment, thus I don't see the need for "adding to the Magic" or spending £50m on Neymar when you have Villa, Pedro, Alexis and Cesc who can all play in the roles to support Messi.

mixer

We need someone creative, who can make a key passes, and finish a good opportunity. Neymar fits perfect imo.

ammarfcb

ze special one
What about Villa.........

he can, but we need one on the other side too because alexis shit and pedro has lost it. *runs away before the sanchez fanboys come*

we need a poacher so pouchy he makes inzaghi look like a midfielder

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans