Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Why is he so hated among certain people? Is it because of his haircut, his tricks (how dare he enjoy playing football!) or his frequent admiration of anything related to FCB - from the players to the coach to the philosophy?

They are affraid he will be better than Messi because they can clearly see he has that potential already at the age of 20. Simple as that.

I had that same feeling of fear when I first started watching him properly last season, and it grew and grew.

I never started hating on him like some others on here though.

DucdeOrléans

They are affraid he will be better than Messi because they can clearly see he has that potential already at the age of 20. Simple as that.

I had that same feeling of fear when I first started watching him properly last season, and it grew and grew.

Well I like your enthusiasm Ben Arfa, believe it or not, although it sometimes can be too excessive but something tells me there are other reasons as well.

But it's an honest question. I am curious to see what makes people (barcelonistas of all people - maybe the club he has praised the most) hate him so much?

Is it because his talent? I know some people have the urge to bash certain successsful people but come on - Neymar is harmless in every aspect and a joy to watch if you look past tribalism.

Last edited:

Yugi

yeah, better than Messi, that´s clearly what we are worried of :lol:

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Well I like your enthusiasm Ben Arfa, believe it or not although it sometimes can be too excessive but something tells me there are other reasons as well.

But it's an honest question. I am curious to see what makes people (barcelonistas of all people - maybe the club he has praised the most) hate him so much?

Is it because his talent? I know some people have the urge to bash certain successsful people but come on - Neymar is harmless in every aspect and a joy to watch if you look past tribalism.
I don't hate him and neither do the others,some feel his attitude will be a problem for us,as for me i wouldn't mind if we signed him but the price is the problem for me,i don't think he is worth 60m.

M

mitkoa7x

Most of the users here claim they're against him cuz they think its cool or something.

jamrock

or for us in 2013, after we sell afellay,villa and tello. neymar,sanchez,pedro,cuenca,messi,youth player here.

Maria

But I thought that he is already better then Messi. :pep:

And you're right, we're affraid that he'll be better then Messi while he plays for Barcelona, just like we were affraid that Cesc will be better then Xavi cuz we are not really cules, but Messi/Xavi fanboys. :lol:

If you can't see that he enjoys with Santos/Brazil the same freedom that Messi and Cristiano have with their teams and that you can't have 2 players like them in a team without having to limit one of them, then I understand why we are the ones scared and not you. As much as he admires Leo, Neymar will want at one moment or other to be the star of the team because he knows that he is talented enough and then Barcelona will have to chose between him and Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans