Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
so ? done deal?

Not a done deal but seems to be close. Though there is a new link posted in Real Madrid thread quoting Bronzetti that saying he himself heard about it only from Internet. Could be a cover up, who knows?

iookram

.........................Čech......................
van der Wiel...Ivanović...Terry...Cole
.........................Luiz........................
..............Ramires.....Eriksen..............
Lukaku...............Torres...........Neymar

something like that?

i based it on the names Chelski have been linked with so far this summer but that lineup really wouldn't work...

Eriksen and Lukaku would most probably be on the bench though with Lampard and someone else i can't think of right now starting ahead of them...

Eriksen? :lol: Highly unlikely that he'll leave Ajax. He wants to stay for a few more years and Ajax have no need to sell him. He also mostly wants to play in Spain.

E

estranged

It's not yet a done deal, his agent could be talking shit to raise his market value. But as a Barca fan I would be delighted to see them spend 60M+ on Coentrao and Neymar when they already have Marcelo and Higuain/Benzema :)

F

Flavia

Neymar himself denied he signed for rm. He said nothing's gonna make him leave santos right now.

Well Real are interested so when he leave be it this summer or next 90% chance hell go there now :/
i think when his own agent says "if he was my son id tell him to sign for real" you get a hint of where he will likly end up

Prob see him bought and loaned back. After all if he wins libaretors int he next two weeks what does he have left to win with them :/ he could well add a copa america and think he is done in south america. After all for all he loves Santos they keep selling their other best players so he may well see it as a good time to leave on a high

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
can't see him in Madrid, he's the exact OPPOSITE type of player that Mourinho wants.

defensively negligent and of course monumentally self-indulgent on the ball.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
fantastic goal. but so much credit has to go to Arouca (who is just awesome).

he missed Alex Sandro creating space for him today. Leo just doesn't cut the mustard. but he did have Ganso back, which was a huge boost.

and while I know it wouldn't work, for many reasons, I still would love to see Neymar line-up alongside Messi in our attack. the combinations could be RIDONKULOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans