Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butaan4barca

I know it is funny, but thats how I feel.

Neymar looks like he will be right up there with Messi. Especially after wathing the Scotland match and all the other vidoes I could find of him.

Neymar is like Messi but with tricks that are 100% effective at beating a man, unlike Ronaldo's tricks which really never take him past anyone except for that cut inside backheel.

If Neymar moves to Chelsea though, I don't see things going very well for him to be honest.

that wasn't really very honest...to be very honest !!!!:messi:

Juan03

I know it is funny, but thats how I feel.

Neymar looks like he will be right up there with Messi. Especially after wathing the Scotland match and all the other vidoes I could find of him.

Neymar is like Messi but with tricks that are 100% effective at beating a man, unlike Ronaldo's tricks which really never take him past anyone except for that cut inside backheel.

If Neymar moves to Chelsea though, I don't see things going very well for him to be honest.

Neymar is not like Messi... he can shine Leo's shoes though.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't want him to go to the PL! he'll either get kicked out of the league or kicked into changing his style!

the kid has serious SWAGGER. he belongs in Brazil, Italy or Spain!

I fully agree.

Personally, I really think he is most perfect for Italy.

JonM

I saw a GIF of all his dives in the game against the Netherlands and it's appalling stuff. On a whole other level than Alves/Busquets.

Marc

I don't think there are many players that can dive like Busquets, he is on another level. These horible dives from Neymar, di Maria and others are just dives, Busquets is worst..

JonM

Busquets milks it for all it's worth, but he usually doesn't go down without contact.

No one can beat him at play-acting (even though he's terrible at it), but there are worst divers out there.

E

estranged

Busquets isn't really a diver, he just milks and exaggerates and he is very bad at that to be honest, if he was any good at that people wouldn't hate him. He also attracts lots of bad tackles with his style and genuinely has to suffer his fare share of bad tackles and bruises.

Greatest diver around? Angel Di Maria.

Robbie

[youtube]P1e-uxhfMHQ[/youtube]

Disgusting dives, and the worst part is that this is during a friendly :lol:

I wonder how he'll be when points are on the line.

barcaboy15

[youtube]P1e-uxhfMHQ[/youtube]

:lol:Wow, some of those are really attrocious, and so unnecessary as well, like no.1 - you just dribbled past someone so why dive then? And no.4, no words needed...
I've always said Neymar looks like a total prick and that pretty much confirms it.

RM should definitely sign him, a frontline of:

Neymar - Ronaldo - Di Maria​

=another year top goalscorer for Ronaldo with (with 28 penalties)

gingerless

I saw a GIF of all his dives in the game against the Netherlands and it's appalling stuff. On a whole other level than Alves/Busquets.

what? these ineffective noobs are no match for dive maria, holy shit that guy gets results!

Co0ter

Neymar does dive, and I'm not sure why, but he's only 19 and has a lot of maturing to do. I watched Brazil play yesterday against Romania and (although I miss about 25 mintues of it) I didn't see him dive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans