Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

johan

Neymar does dive, and I'm not sure why, but he's only 19 and has a lot of maturing to do. I watched Brazil play yesterday against Romania and (although I miss about 25 mintues of it) I didn't see him dive at all.

If he goes to Chelski training with Drogba should st.................................................. oh well

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
You have to realize this is a boy who is completely uneducated and grew up in a very poor setting.. of course he is going to be a little behind on the maturity scale... just look at his haircut for instance and the incident where he wore a mask of himself after he scored and got into a fight with his coach and refused to pass the ball..

There is no place for this player in Barça. Chelski or madrid are perfect for him although in EPL he will be broken like a toothpick

barcaboy15

He'll gp to Chelsea and I dare say that he will be a success.

Really? I don't think so. I think he has practically no chance of making it at Chelsea - their team is an absolute mess with no creativity from midfield and their style is completely wrong for Neymar, in my opinion.

Plus he is too young/weak too handle the English physicality at the moment - there's just no reason for him to go to the EPL at all, players like him never do well there, should stick to the more skillful leagues;)

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They said the same about Juninho before he went to the UK and he was brilliant. Chelski will build a completely new team this year and will change their style of play. No reason to play in England? You obviously don't know Brazilian's at all then.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He'll gp to Chelsea and I dare say that he will be a success.

As Vickery pointed out in a podcast recently, if Scotland was any indication, Neymar will be tormented left & right with all the diving he does were he to end up in the Premiership...He wouln't last a NY minute with the pressure

SwiftGuyver

Please post your idea of this 'completely new' team Chelsea will have next year.
Just post a rough XI, with Neymar included...

.........................Čech......................
van der Wiel...Ivanović...Terry...Cole
.........................Luiz........................
..............Ramires.....Eriksen..............
Lukaku...............Torres...........Neymar

something like that?

i based it on the names Chelski have been linked with so far this summer but that lineup really wouldn't work...

Eriksen and Lukaku would most probably be on the bench though with Lampard and someone else i can't think of right now starting ahead of them...

Last edited:

fcb1

so has he signed for real or what lads? some of the spanish lads here should be on the case.

eriksen lukaku neymar - theres a thought

PaCmAn

Madrid. Joke. 40 million on a 19 year old kid. Another ego joins Madrid.

Keep spending because Madrid will never knock Barca from the top. He's another Robinho destined to be shipped out within 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans