Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So the guy tries to come out and say for the umpteenth time that Messi is the best in the world yet people still rip him for how he said it? :lol:

Too many times on this forum I see posters dislike players simply because they have a combination of confidence and flamboyance which is quickly perceived as an attitude problem instead. Not everyone is going to be like Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta.

There were people saying Thiago had an attitude problem at this time last year for christ sakes! :lol: They soon realized that was just swag. :thiago:
He never should have brought up the Maradona-Pele comparison... He's after all a kid who's been playing professional football for what 3 years!?

I'm not saying he's arrogant, but all that talk about him being the successor of Pele would defeinitely get into his head... Looks like it already did! And such an attitude is not good for our dressing room. Especially because we already have a better player in our squad!!

FR_Ramon

It's clear that Neymar is very talented, and I think he would be a very good player for us. But still I don't want us to buy him, because of the following points:
1. The price. I don't care how talented he is, 60 million is just way too much for a 20 year old player.
2. His attitude. He seems humble to me, but I don't think he would accept to play second fiddle for his whole barca career. And i'm also not sure about his workrate. He needs to work his socks off, everyday, every match. One game in which he tracks back, (vs usa), doesn't prove to me that he would do that every match.
3. No experience in Europe. The best move for him would be to a club like psg, porto, or arsenal ( if they didn't ruin each player :p ) There's no guarantee that he would would do well, so far away from home.
4. An the most important point: what would happen with all the talented forwards in barca b and la masia? Neymar could be here for over 10 years if he comes, and messi and sanchez won't go anywhere for a while too. And then you have cuenca, tello, deulo, dongou, sandro, ebwelle... With so many talents coming through, it would be a shame if no one could develop as planned, because of neymar, right?
Although I really like neymar, I just don't think he is necessary.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I should keep a note to stay away from this thread, because the Cules hating on Neymar is so disgusting and stomach wrenching.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I should keep a note to stay away from this thread, because the Cules hating on Neymar is so disgusting and stomach wrenching.
It's just the hate-mobile parked in this thread. It won't be long for they get bored, drive off, and park somewhere else. Maybe they'll go back to Cesc thread and attack full force again.

Superfly

Banned
538176_391871974181825_91022055_n.jpg

F

Flavia

He never should have brought up the Maradona-Pele comparison... He's after all a kid who's been playing professional football for what 3 years!?
From the original quote(I cant see nothing wrong with the translation either), in portuguese, he just meant that the press loves to pick players to compare. he didnt suggest nothing about him being on pele's level or anything, but you guys love to distort things to justify hating :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans