Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Neymar Júnior ‏@Njr92
Hey @SergioRamos ! O que vc achou do meu novo estilo ? Ousado, né ? kkkk Vc já visitou o Nike Barbershop ? :icon_confused:

E

estranged

Yes, he should go to Madrid. There he can get lots of gay haircuts with Ramos, Callejon and Coentrao.

F

Flavia

Neymar: "Messi is unmatched"

The Brazilian Neymar, tired of being asked constantly by Messi, again make it clear that Argentina is the world's best
SPORT.ES | 08.06.2012 | 13:02 pm

The two cracks are faced with choices this Saturday night in a friendly in New Jersey.

"I'm tired of saying that Messi is the best in the world today, there is no comparison with any other player. I have my style of play and he has his. For me he remains the best in the world," said the footballer Santos, who said the Argentine "makes the difficult look easy."

"People talk a lot of Messi and Neymar perhaps for what we did in our careers. Messi was elected three times as the best in the world. I think that this comparison has always existed in football, is normal. This has already happened with Pele and Maradona and other stars. Now is Messi and me."

He knows who the best is.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Neymar: "Messi is unmatched"

The Brazilian Neymar, tired of being asked constantly by Messi, again make it clear that Argentina is the world's best
SPORT.ES | 08.06.2012 | 13:02 pm

The two cracks are faced with choices this Saturday night in a friendly in New Jersey.

"I'm tired of saying that Messi is the best in the world today, there is no comparison with any other player. I have my style of play and he has his. For me he remains the best in the world," said the footballer Santos, who said the Argentine "makes the difficult look easy."

"People talk a lot of Messi and Neymar perhaps for what we did in our careers. Messi was elected three times as the best in the world. I think that this comparison has always existed in football, is normal. This has already happened with Pele and Maradona and other stars. Now is Messi and me."

He knows who the best is.

He is immature and arrogant.. but he is not stupid

Cristiano on the other hand.......

USWAY

He's not Ronaldo. He's never said he was the best. He's just always having to answer questions on it because of Pele's dumbass. Vote Neymar 2013! :lol:

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Every time i start to think I want to see Neymar at Barca bc of his skill, He does something stupid during a match. That shit may be allowed at Madrid... but different story at Barca.. this is a team that is the symbol of a nation, we can not have players (Like Ibra) being foolish

Chainsaw

Killahead
Every time i start to think I want to see Neymar at Barca bc of his skill, He does something stupid during a match. That shit may be allowed at Madrid... but different story at Barca.. this is a team that is the symbol of a nation, we can not have players (Like Ibra) being foolish

Don't forget you've started all of this, with a smiley face! You're always obligated to support him anyway.

And you called him cute too!

JonM

How the hell can anyone even compare him to Messi at this stage while keeping a straight face? The next time a journalist ask him that, his answer should be "Bitch please, are you fucking serious?".

"for what we did in our careers" :shutup:

Hatem Ben Arfa

so he is humble, praises Messi as the best in the world and people are STILL HATING ON HIM??????????

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg

B

barcelonista

So he thinks the Messi-Neymar ... errr ... "rivalry" ... is compareable to Maradona-Pelé? What a baboon.

USWAY

So he thinks the Messi-Neymar ... errr ... "rivalry" ... is compareable to Maradona-Pelé? What a baboon.
So the guy tries to come out and say for the umpteenth time that Messi is the best in the world yet people still rip him for how he said it? :lol:

Too many times on this forum I see posters dislike players simply because they have a combination of confidence and flamboyance which is quickly perceived as an attitude problem instead. Not everyone is going to be like Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta.

There were people saying Thiago had an attitude problem at this time last year for christ sakes! :lol: They soon realized that was just swag. :thiago:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans