Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Good idea. Let's sign him for 60m and put him in the B team.

Sheer Awesomeness!!!!! :w000t:
I think its better to put him there so he could actually get league games than move him to the first team right away where he would train a year but only see a few minutes of match time occasionally.

Hatem Ben Arfa

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg

F

Flavia

I think its better to put him there so he could actually get league games than move him to the first team right away where he would train a year but only see a few minutes of match time occasionally.
That would never happen. He's not even thinking about playing in a smaller european side first, imagine play in the second division.

M

Messi+Eto

Ok? I know I shouldn't really bring this up since you'll start a whole fiasco because of it, but Messi, Iniesta, etc. get kicked throughout the whole 90 minutes pretty much every game and you don't see them having a hissy fit.

Neymar >>>>>> Vacuum >>>>>>> Your Avatar. LOLZ!

M

Messi+Eto

Not a fan boy, but I am a honest lover of football. I tell it as it is, no sugar coating at all. And I think when it comes to :

Attacking flair.

Neymar >>>>> Alexis

Hard work and endurance.

Alexis >>>>>> Neymar.

About Neymars attitude. Lets not forget he is still a kid (In some way). Instill a little discipline in him and introduce him to tiki -taka and you have created a genius worthy of being a Barca great.

Last edited:

zealot

You have a point there. But there are 2 major obstacles here:

1) How do we convince him to take the step down a division just to take the time to learn our style? Remember he is already a full international. Don't think he will entertain the idea of stepping down a level.

2) What is his wages gonna be like then? Will he be the first full B team player who gotta enjoy 100k per week contract? Isn't that ridiculous? Or he will get similar to the current B-players, and get the pay raise when he get into first team? Will he accept that?

I'm not a Neymar hater. Just pointing out how impracticable this whole transfer operation will be. He is simply too young for us to throw money around. With that kind money I'd rather get each one of our B team players their own physical trainer so that they can beef up themselves.

No that's obviously Ronaldo
77979972.jpg

Wow I would never have guessed... :lol:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
You have a point there. But there are 2 major obstacles here:

1) How do we convince him to take the step down a division just to take the time to learn our style? Remember he is already a full international. Don't think he will entertain the idea of stepping down a level.

2) What is his wages gonna be like then? Will he be the first full B team player who gotta enjoy 100k per week contract? Isn't that ridiculous? Or he will get similar to the current B-players, and get the pay raise when he get into first team? Will he accept that?

I'm not a Neymar hater. Just pointing out how impracticable this whole transfer operation will be. He is simply too young for us to throw money around. With that kind money I'd rather get each one of our B team players their own physical trainer so that they can beef up themselves.
Things is that its obvious that he needs tactical training. Another option would be to buy and loan him out somewhere. Maybe Ajax would work. Some team with a similar tactical philosophy.

Thats would still not be as good as training him at home, like in the B team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans