Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

All you haters one day will see how valuable Neymar is.

One thing to note: Barca will actually amplify Neymar's effectiveness of his diving by the habit of the whole team crowding the referee!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Neymar will probably cut the play acting once he's in europe. Or if he comes to barça and is properly guided. But even so, I dont get why people here hate him so much. I'd rather have a diver than a thug or an arrogant player on my team.

ShandyFFM

i hope to see neymar as soon as possible playing for us. he would be a perfekt addition to our squad. we just dont know how our other strikers will play over the season. and i think it had been the difference between barca and madrid last year. Madrid had 3 worldclass strikers barca only one. considering villa,afellay,pedro,alexis all injured and out of form. i got to say villa is topclass as benzema and higuain but as every new player he needs some time to adept. afellay,tello,cuenca,alexis are more winger than striker and that could be the problem, we need a third player who has this personnality. im sure alexis can score more this season but neymar has some serious style which could bring barca to the next level.. ( diving.... ) he brings a super winning mentality, superb technics, super fast and good passing can score with head,freekicks,both feet... playing for us means he gets the ball even more than at santos which can only be good for one team.. imagine messi alves neymar .. 3 fast players passing the ball trough the
hole defense.

i can understand that people fear he has a certain personality which may not be the humble one barca has now. but he will bring joy to the dressingroom and because hes younger he will sure be impressed and more reserved..as messi was

dinho+etoo+deco mentor for messi

messi+xavi+iniesta mentor for neymar

Maria

Time to defend Neymar

:lol:

Don't know what it's worst..the Messi fanboys who are deffending him of everything or the "cules" who try to look objective and are posting videos of Messi actually getting fouled and labelling it a dive.
But what can you expect from someone who says that Barca sold Ronaldinho to make Messi, Xavi and Iniesta look better?

One thing to note: Barca will actually amplify Neymar's effectiveness of his diving by the habit of the whole team crowding the referee!

Yeah..that worked out so well last year, especially against Valencia and Sporting. :shakeshead:

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
:lol:

Don't know what it's worst..the Messi fanboys who are deffending him of everything or the "cules" who try to look objective and are posting videos of Messi actually getting fouled and labelling it a dive.
But what can you expect from someone who says that Barca sold Ronaldinho to make Messi, Xavi and Iniesta look better?

I am not really sure why messi was even brought into this because when I stated people were hypocrites for whining about Neymar diving when in fact we have some pretty good actors in our team as well, I did not refer to Messi.

Barca_070

So what, Messi made 1 or 2 dives, even players as Ozil and Casillas dived. But they arent players like Di Maria and Suarez who are diving all the time.

Maria

I am not really sure why messi was even brought into this because when I stated people were hypocrites for whining about Neymar diving when in fact we have some pretty good actors in our team as well, I did not refer to Messi.

When it comes to diving, he could have chosen almost any player from our team to make a point(Dani, Busi, Alexis, Iniesta or even Puyol), but he chose the one player who tries to stay on his feet even when he's genuinely fouled. What he doesn't understand is just because our players dive(though not as often as he says), it doesn't mean that when Neymar does it is less pathetic.
And I can understand Neymar when he dives in Copa Libertadores because he actually gets fouled a lot in that competition, but it seems that it gets worse when he plays against european teams(Holland, Germany, Scotland and now GB).

I won't be a hypocrite and say that I won't accept him if he comes in our team and helps us win trophies(though I still haven't learned to live with the antics of Alexis and Cesc), but if he would go to RM the cules would hate him as much as we hate Cristiano.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
what a guy because we whine about Neymar we are hypocrites so according to this we should never whine about Neymar only hail him, we can only question him and say he is pathetic if we say our players are pathetic too.

Last edited:

Henry_IB

Banned
what a guy because we whine about Neymar we are hypocrites so according to this we should never whine about Neymar only hail him, we can only question him and say he is pathetic if we say our players are pathetic too.

Not sure in what alternative reality you live in but I love how in that reality my comment translates to "NEYMAR CANNOT BE CRITICIZED FOR ANYTHING BECAUSE THEN YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE, NO EXCPETIONS. HE CAN ONLY BE HAILED UNLESS WE ALSO POST NEGATIVE SHIT ABOUT OUR OWN PLAYERS. Well done.

First of all, I never stated you should hail him. The hypocrite comment never was intended to be in Neymar's defense, only to highlight how contradictory people are. Secondly, you can call him pathetic all you want, but calling a player pathetic for a certain action indicates you find such actions disgraceful and if you then close your eyes for the same actions done by the players in your own team, then you are a hypocrite, like it or not.

So yes, unless you you made similar comments about some of our players when they did some spectacular dives at some point, I honestly don't see why you should about some other player. It is one thing saying you dislike his diving and another thing to call him a pathetic player because of his diving. The latter indicates a strong hatred towards such behaviour which is why it is makes it so contradictory for the people who said it not to care if our players do it.

Last edited:

Yugi

Time to defend Neymar

you sir, failed at this argument so hard
let me see if I can post a pictures that captures how hard you failed
let´s see
1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

no that won´t do
jesus-facepalm.jpg

now jesus facepalmed over your fail, but thats not it, there´s still something bigger, something to sum your fail up even better:
facepalm__.jpg

enjoy... and don´t fail again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans