Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Apparently his weak spot is his hair. If you so much as touch it, it causes him immeasurably excruciating pain.

F

Flavia

Apparently his weak spot is his hair. If you so much as touch it, it causes him immeasurably excruciating pain.
:lol:

He gave an interview this week, saying he has no shame in jumping before getting hit, if he sees that the other player is going to make a hard tackle. Said he'd rather do that than get an injury.

Jadentheman

In his defense

Neymar on the radio to a reporter right now: "When it hurts, I fall down. I didn't dive, you're talking nonsense, but it's all right."
(Original: "Quando dói, eu caio. Eu não me atirei, cê tá falando besteira, mas tá tranquilo.")

Read more: http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/picture-of-the-day-four-keepers-in-progress/#ixzz21JhWX0nO

Jenks

:lol:

He gave an interview this week, saying he has no shame in jumping before getting hit, if he sees that the other player is going to make a hard tackle. Said he'd rather do that than get an injury.

I don't think there's too much wrong with that, it's the play-acting that's pathetic.

Henry_IB

Banned
I can't recall all the people calling him pathetic for acting posting similar comments about our players. The amount of hypocrites in this forum is amazing.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I can't recall all the people calling him pathetic for acting posting similar comments about our players. The amount of hypocrites in this forum is amazing.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: hypocrites hahahaha look who is talking :lol:

i wonder when did one of our players try to jump from challenges before getting tackled :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I was goggling it but i couldn't find a single situation where messi or iniesta came out with similar things to neymar's interview.

They don't need to come out and say it. it is clear from the videos that that is what they were doing.

If my memory serves me correctly, I think only Messi is the one who came out and said something.

"I don't do theatre. I don't attach any importance to that because we know what he's (Mourinho) like, that he likes talking, he likes to say things and heat up the atmosphere. I got past Arjen Robben and Del Horno charged at me with bad intent. Luckily I see him coming and I jump because if not he would have hurt me much more."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans