Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a lot of money but the guy is already one of the most popular players worldwide, He would probably generate enough revenue to pay for his transfer fee IMO

Galning

its a lot of money but the guy is already one of the most popular players worldwide, He would probably generate enough revenue to pay for his transfer fee IMO
Although you are probably right, I don't want us to turn into Madrid. We really don't have to take a chance with a player just because he might be a good deal from an economical perspective.
There's so many things I'm not sure about when it comes to Neymar. Such as, Brazilian defence sucks, his attitude, etc... the basic stuff :)

Armando929

Although you are probably right, I don't want us to turn into Madrid. We really don't have to take a chance with a player just because he might be a good deal from an economical perspective.
There's so many things I'm not sure about when it comes to Neymar. Such as, Brazilian defence sucks, his attitude, etc... the basic stuff :)

I agree.

And if we end up paying 60 million for a young, unproven player, imagine how much money the other clubs of Europe will demand from us when we want to negotiate the transfer of one of their players.

I think we're better off relying on the young players we have coming up. Players who know the system and the league.

MaestroXavi

The servant
Why all the hate for Neymar.I mean I know 60 million is a lot but don't hate Neymar for that,hate Santos/Rosell for that.And when you say Brazilian defences are weak,all I can say is that somebody on the forum (don't remember who) said something very true:The Brazilian league is at least better than Liga Adelante and you don't see anyone do what Neymar does there.
The attitude issues for me personally are nothing to worry about,as I said in the previous post,he is very young and can learn to change that along with endless amount of showboating.

Jadentheman

Yes a xavi lover is also a Neymar fan. I welcome:beer2: The haters are strong in this thread but Neymar will shut them up on Thursday

MaestroXavi

The servant
Yes a xavi lover is also a Neymar fan. I welcome:beer2: The haters are strong in this thread but Neymar will shut them up on Thursday
Who are Brazil facing anyway?I got a feeling that Neymar can be a star in the making and the Olympics are the perfect thing for people who didn't see him play yet,and haters will see Neymar face supposedly "tougher" opposition (no doubt they'll finish first in the group)even though personally I think Brazil and they're opposition aren't as bad as people make them out to be

mixer

Neymar: "Beating Messi for Ballon d'Or? Nooo, it's for him, he's the greatest. He invents something every game, he does things... Pfff" [md; barcastuff]

good he knows his job

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
every time I open this thread the more funny I find some of the football fans,it takes a long time for fans to start loving a player but Neymar does a few step overs and he has more fans than some of the greats in football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans