Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

hmm, would you buy a Barca Neymar shirt? :p
I don't know. I have one with dinho's name on it. But I only buy jerseys of relevant players, so he'd have to prove himself first. There's not that many Barça fans here either, and the glory hunters always get one with messi's name. It's way easier to spot dinho's name on a milan shirt. not even Ronaldo or romario sold many shirts here during their Barça time. Or rm's or inter's, in ronaldo's case.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Oh, and something else.

If 45 year old fat Ronaldinho who doesn't give a fuck anymore dribbles past entire defenses like this in Brazil, then it really puts Neymar's flashy flicks and tricks into perspective.

for goodness sakes. He's back in fantastic shape and fitness levels regaining an amazing amount of his speed that all thought was lost. please don't even try to belittle that goal because it's in the Brazil.

He was doing goals like that in Brazil before he even came to Europe. Then he was doing goals like that Paris and then he was doing goals like that in Barcelona against Madrid.

Please stop with the vindictiveness.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
So apparently despite making an estimated 6.4 million Euros a year in earnings (mainly sponsorships), Neymar is apparently close to bankruptcy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

F

Flavia

So apparently despite making an estimated 6.4 million Euros a year in earnings (mainly sponsorships), Neymar is apparently close to bankruptcy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The forbes article? His father denied that. Said Neymar's finances are well(he takes care of them), as he gets pay by santos and 10 other sponsors.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The forbes article? His father denied that. Said Neymar's finances are well(he takes care of them), as he gets pay by santos and 10 other sponsors.

Well I hope for his sake the part about the yact isn't true, never buy a yact unless you are Roman-rich. That and child support is how most NFL/NBA players end up bankrupt.

F

Flavia

Well I hope for his sake the part about the yact isn't true, never buy a yact unless you are Roman-rich. That and child support is how most NFL/NBA players end up bankrupt.
The part about the yacht is true.

lol retards who have no clue about money

For all of Scottie Pippen's greatness, he didn't know what to do with his money. Of course Jordan's not in his side.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

For all of Scottie Pippen's greatness, he didn't know what to do with his money. Of course Jordan's not in his side.

The best was Latrell Spreewell, who basically priced himself out of the league to "feed his family" then proceeded to go bankrupt in 5 years. He had a yact too, and lived on it until they took it from him. :lol:

Ursegor

World Champion
lol, if Neymar made Barca 80 million revenue from shirt sales, his price tag wouldn't be 40 million, it'd be like 400 million. Methinks you are not too savvy on finance.

Seems more like you don't understand English. Read again what you quoted.

Hatem Ben Arfa

you don't really know what you would do until in their position.

you might go crazy with all that kind of money spend it at an irresponsible rate without realizing until it's too late.

SoMa

Neymar is spending dumb but he is pretty much guaranteed a big paycheck for the next few years, especially when he crosses the pond over to europe. Hey might flop or not, but he'll make bank.

Jadentheman

10 minutes left of his match. Made an assist and created almost all plays. Santos is Neymar dependent.

Positive they're gonna lose though :(

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Who cares about his marketability? The money he generates lands in his own and his sponsors pockets. The "making up for the transfer fee by selling jerseys" myth. lulz

LOL! No, Madrid made a ton of money from marketing their players. Barcelona perhaps don't because they had stupid deals but I am sure Rosell isn't losing a large number of supporters over a losing business transaction. Fuckin' guy pulls money from everywhere, won't let this one slip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans