Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Pay 8 million for that? Should have gotten it in America. There it would be half that price. Seriously Neymar don't buy your products from Brasil. Save money and buy from AMERICA! :D

EDIT: Apparently it was bought from America lol. 8 million wow. Only Celebrities, CEOs, Sports stars, rich people, and politicians can afford that. :( I wish I was a soccer star

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
http://www.kckrs.com/this-is-neymars-yacht/
neymaryacht.png

That is nothing, my Yurt I live in is waaaaay nicer, and only cost 18,000 !

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pay 8 million for that? Should have gotten it in America. There it would be half that price. Seriously Neymar don't buy your products from Brasil. Save money and buy from AMERICA! :D

EDIT: Apparently it was bought from America lol. 8 million wow. Only Celebrities, CEOs, Sports stars, rich people, and politicians can afford that. :( I wish I was a soccer star

The only people who should be buying yacts though are Russian oligarchs. Yacts will ruin you, the only thing that will suck your money up faster is a nasty divorce and child support case.

I don't blame them at all, I want a yact, but rent that shit.

Ender

Menotti (ex-coach Barcelona): "Neymar's incredibly talented, but he should stop silly dances. It'd be impressive to see him alongside Messi"

:alveshat:

Armando929

The hype seeems to have died down since the Olympics.

Doesnt mean we wont get him, but there were some proclaiming him the best player in the world prior to the games.

Of course once he scores a goal against those shitty defenses in Brazil, it'll probably start again.

Jadentheman

He just hasn't played again yet. Nor has he won anything awesome (Silver is good, just not the expected). Neymar has been sick and had a small injury. He'll be back

EDIT: Also with Selecao. Getting ready for another international match

Last edited:

Jadentheman

06/09/2012 13:00 - Updated 06/09/2012 13:00
Neymar reaffirms desire to follow in Brazil, but says: 'I'm An hour'
Santos striker denies he will not play in Europe, but think it is too early to follow the path of Oscar and Lucas
By Alexandre Lozetti and Leandro Canon
Cotia, SP

11 comments

Neymar smiles during a press conference of the Brazilian team
(Photo: Mark Ribolli / Globoesporte.com)
Oscar was sold to Chelsea, Lucas is already negotiated with Paris Saint-Germain and Neymar at Santos continues. Contemporaries, the three superstars emerged almost 20 years together, but the best of them continues on Brazilian soil. And so you want to follow until 2014, when his contract expires with the Fish.
Neymar does not hide that one day wants to play in Europe. After all, only top teams like Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Chelsea and Manchester United have shown interest. But looking fellow Brazilian team take another path, the crack did not think about changing plans.
- Will I have never hid from anyone that I have this dream. The time has come Oscar, Lucas and one hour I will. But it's still a little early. I have a contract with Santos until 2014 and I want to fulfill. Until then I'll see my friends on television playing - played striker.
Whenever we talk about the World Cup Brazil 2014, moreover, Neymar is the center of attention. Some argue, moreover, that a transfer would be fundamental to Europe before the World Cup, even to give more experience to the player. And there are many people who are satisfied with the permanence of the star in Brazil.
On Friday, in fact, these people have a chance to see Neymar in action and be able to cheer for, regardless of the club they are passionate. Against South Africa in a friendly to be held at the Morumbi stadium, at 15.45, Corinthian, and are palmeirenses-Pauline will also be cheering for goals from Santos.
- What they forget the rivalry and attend to the stadium to support us and help us. Football without fans is bad, unfunny - Neymar completed.
Still on Brazilian soil, only in Recife, the Brazilian team faces China, Monday, at 22h, in Arruda stadium. The two friendlies in Brazil will be broadcast live on TV Globo, Sportv and GLOBOESPORTE.COM. The site also tracks the details of the game in Real Time.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...seguir-no-brasil-mas-diz-uma-hora-eu-vou.html

Ok then.....

Robbie

He wants to enjoy his money and fame while he can, before he goes to Europe and gets found out as a flop.

Armando929

Its a huge move. The kid is 20 and is used to a certain way of playing football. He's used to the Brasilerao.

If he moves to Barcelona(Seems inevitable), he'll be in a different country, playing in a tougher league, and with more pressure on his shoulders. Plus he won't have guaranteed playing time. He'd have to earn it.

I'm pretty sure he's struggling with the idea on when to move.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Neymar let Barcelona know he's willing to join earlier than planned (summer 2013). Barcelona already paid Santos a 10M advance. [sport]
--------------------

it's "Sport" but whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans