Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Neymar let Barcelona know he's willing to join earlier than planned (summer 2013). Barcelona already paid Santos a 10M advance. [sport]
--------------------

it's "Sport" but whatever
I have read somewhere he could cost even 71M

DennyCrane

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff
Neymar let Barcelona know he's willing to join earlier than planned (summer 2013). Barcelona already paid Santos a 10M advance. [sport]
--------------------

it's "Sport" but whatever

Didn't that 10M advance payment thing turn out to be a misinformation already half a year ago?

Nevertheless, he'll end up here eventually anyway.

F

Flavia

He just missed a goal... Big miss. That "beard" he's growing is worse than all his haircuts combined.

Trickykid

So, no moist panties and used, stained tissues soiling this thread. It smells like yet another mediocre game from Neymar?

Armando929

Saw the whole game.

Had some moments of flashiness but overall didn't deliver. I don't see him becoming a consistent goal scorer on the level of CR either. He's got the skills and athleticism, but he relies too much on tricks and in Europe that will get him nowhere.

Jadentheman

Which would be a shame. There wouldn't be much entertainment. You do have to admit he does have the passing accuracy and dribbling pace

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Well since I started following him he has been really poor but if I say something that doesn't read Neymar the great or the best player in the world I will be called a Neymar hater.

Theconomist

He's still VERY young. I really hope we aren't the team to gamble on him. I'd rather pay 80 million for a proven in europe 30 goals a season from the left wing Neymar than 40 now.

Armando929

Truthfully, I think Real Madrid offer would be more tempting than Barcelona. At Real, he'd make more money, he'd have a guaranteed starting spot, and he'd be able to drift around wherever he likes, unlike at Barca where he'd have to fight for playing time, play a disciplined role where his tricks would be frowned upon, and not to mention the microscope placed on him because he plays with Messi.

Lots of pressure on someone who's really had it easy thus far.

Trickykid

Truthfully, I think Real Madrid offer would be more tempting than Barcelona. At Real, he'd make more money, he'd have a guaranteed starting spot, and he'd be able to drift around wherever he likes, unlike at Barca where he'd have to fight for playing time, play a disciplined role where his tricks would be frowned upon, and not to mention the microscope placed on him because he plays with Messi.

Lots of pressure on someone who's really had it easy thus far.

What makes you think he'd have a guaranteed starter spot at Real? As I see it he would compete directly with Cronaldo for the left attacker position. I don't even know if Neymar can play to the right too, but if it's the case, he'd be up against Di Maria and possibly Özil.

M

mitkoa7x

Well since I started following him he has been really poor but if I say something that doesn't read Neymar the great or the best player in the world I will be called a Neymar hater.

He needs a new enviroment to expand his game :pep:

Armando929

What makes you think he'd have a guaranteed starter spot at Real? As I see it he would compete directly with Cronaldo for the left attacker position. I don't even know if Neymar can play to the right too, but if it's the case, he'd be up against Di Maria and possibly Özil.

Because Real would surely sell players to accomodate him. It would not be unlike Madrid at all to sell any of the likes of Higuain, Dive Maria, or Benzema to make room for him.

CR is untouchable over there. He'll play where he wants all the time.

Plus you know they'd be more than willing to pay the 60 plus million that Santos ask and for that price, Neymar will not sit on the bench. Whether he's succesfull or not is a whole other matter. But he'd get his chance, whereas at Barca he would have to earn it by beating out the likes of Villa, Alexis, Pedro, Cuenca, and Tello, which could prove unsettling for a player who has been given everything he has on a silver platter.

Hell, look how it all unsettled Ibra during his time with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans