Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Hattrick. I dont get these friendlies. Brazil wont get ready for the wc playing against china and teams like that. Every game against stronger oposition, br lost. I really would like to see brazil vs spain, or germany, italy... Already lost to france and argentina.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
2002: Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafú, Kaká...
2012: Ganso, Damiao, Neymar, Marcelo, Dani Alves, Oscar... Thiago Silva is the only player who is definitely better than the 2002 equivalent

Last edited:

Robbie

There's a difference between a meaningless friendly and a knockout competition. Get back to me when he scores a hat trick against a top side. Theo Walcott scored a hat trick away against Croatia (in a qualifier) when he was a teenager, and he's just a decent footballer with one trick.

Jadentheman

There's a difference between a meaningless friendly and a knockout competition. Get back to me when he scores a hat trick against a top side. Theo Walcott scored a hat trick away against Croatia (in a qualifier) when he was a teenager, and he's just a decent footballer with one trick.

but..but the Recife fans went crazy everytime he got the ball

CatalinR10

Hattrick. I dont get these friendlies. Brazil wont get ready for the wc playing against china and teams like that. Every game against stronger oposition, br lost. I really would like to see brazil vs spain, or germany, italy... Already lost to france and argentina.

Xavi and Spain captain Casillas have asked to play against Brazil. Talks are ongoing. Game could be played in London, Qatar, or China. [as]

:tito:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans