Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

We also lost to a Scottish team yesterday... :lol:

But seriously, of course the Brasilian league is getting better. But I still think they are far behind the top leagues in Europe, especially tactics/positioning etc etc.
Yesterday Barça didn't lose a title.

You should watch the league at least, before saying that is really inferior. You'd be surprise to see it is not, anymore. Not to the Italian, German, Dutch, Russian, French, Portuguese or Ukrainian leagues, anyway.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
A couple of people actually need to watch the br league before spouting their BS. Their making themselves look like fools. The league is every bit as good as every league in Europe bar Spain, England and maybe Germany. The level of ignorance is astonishing.

M

Messi+Eto

Neymar would dive and win us free kicks and penalties, thats what would happen. :lol:

We would probably have managed to win 2 pens with Neymar in the side tonight.

Good to see someone is thinking. . . People scream that Neymar dives, yet they protect Sanchez, who is apparently a sky diver.

M

Messi+Eto

Dives and freekicks are one thing. Neymar can also distract with tricks and flicks. It makes Barca unpredictable and attracts more defenders towards Neymar allowing key figures to set up and go for goal.

An example would be like what Ronaldinho did in this Chelsea game. Stepovers, back heel passes, and flicks. Tore the Chelsea defense block apart.

Thats exactly the whole point! Sadly some people here are so blinded by unwarranted dislike, they fail to think of the teams interest first.

Trickykid

Thats exactly the whole point! Sadly some people here are so blinded by unwarranted dislike, they fail to think of the teams interest first.

It if was in the interest of the team, Rosell would've signed Neymar this summer, if not before. The only reason I see why we haven't signed him yet, it because the coaches are still on the fence about him coming.

Barcilliant

Neymar is the wrong player against parked buses. a physical lightweight with a few fancy tricks. He would have done fuck all against Celtic. Get a proper , bruiseing CF like Llorente.

M

Messi+Eto

Neymar is the wrong player against parked buses. a physical lightweight with a few fancy tricks. He would have done fuck all against Celtic. Get a proper , bruiseing CF like Llorente.

Wow! Thats an absolutely brilliant idea!. . . Oh Wait. I thought we only just sold Ibra some 4 or 5 years ago. When suggesting players think fast, good passer, and creativity.

Paganinisrvnge

I wouldn't mind the signing of Neymar as long as a proper CB is brought in first. We can't just add Neymar and ignore the fact that the only proper CBs we have are Pique, Puyol(love him but he just can't play more than 20 or 30 games a season anymore), Bartra(looks decently good but still inexperienced). I hope that Mascherano can get his shit together but we still need a real CB. I think that in the game against Celtic, having a proper CB pairing would have allowed Xavi and Iniesta to take more risks. They seemed so timid about attempting through balls and I am pretty sure it's because of the fact that we were without Busquets and playing a makeshift CB pairing.

M

Messi+Eto

I wouldn't mind the signing of Neymar as long as a proper CB is brought in first. We can't just add Neymar and ignore the fact that the only proper CBs we have are Pique, Puyol(love him but he just can't play more than 20 or 30 games a season anymore), Bartra(looks decently good but still inexperienced). I hope that Mascherano can get his shit together but we still need a real CB. I think that in the game against Celtic, having a proper CB pairing would have allowed Xavi and Iniesta to take more risks. They seemed so timid about attempting through balls and I am pretty sure it's because of the fact that we were without Busquets and playing a makeshift CB pairing.

Tito said he wants to concentrate on Puyol, Batra and hopefully Muniesa. I believe these guys mentioned are all better than Masch.

Last edited:

89Norcal

It if was in the interest of the team, Rosell would've signed Neymar this summer, if not before. The only reason I see why we haven't signed him yet, it because the coaches are still on the fence about him coming.

The fact he's only 20 plus the fee demands might have something to do with it.

Jadentheman

Wow! Thats an absolutely brilliant idea!. . . Oh Wait. I thought we only just sold Ibra some 4 or 5 years ago. When suggesting players think fast, good passer, and creativity.

Ibra was 2 years ago, Eto'o was like 3. At this that time Ronaldinho was sold. So yeah big hit to the team.

AzaR

I'm not sure how people can be discouraged from wanting to sign him because he dives when a number of players already in our team dive. I'd personally like to see us sign him for the right price, he's young, clearly talented, admires Barcelona and has shown respect to Santos when asked about moving clubs. Although the prospect of Llorente on a free does sound quite delicious (he still hasn't signed a contract?)

CB has to be a priority though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans