Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PearLBLacK

Banned
If we buy him and even if we sell Villa and Afellay, we'll be left with: Sanchez, Pedro, Neymar, Tello, Cuenca, Deulofeu (who should be with the first team next season with 19, he's good enough already to make the next step). 6 very young players for 2 positions. How is this going to work? Even with heavy rotation players will be unhappy about playing time.

Same way Barca restructured to accommodate Messi, Iniesta & Busquets. Some will have to make way. The way I see it, it all depends on Tito. Does he have enough faith in the youngsters (Tello, Cuenca, probably Deulofeu too, although he should be in no hurry yet) or will he prefer to keep the others (Villa, Affelay, & Sanchez)? I really don't see Villa & Affelay staying beyond next summer, even Sanchez isn't a definite. Pedro, Neymar, Cuenca, Tello wouldn't be a bad option for two spots, but who would be the ideal starters and the backups? Will Tito be willing to give Tello & Cuenca, your latest graduates, more minutes than Neymar? Or will they be content to playing backup to a foreign guy with nowhere near the connection they have with Barca?

Alik

to be fair his pace and his skill will work all over the world.. he will adept in a blink of an eye in an other league .. although hes going to a big european club .. not to some second division club..... he will play with the best in their leagues

still think there are at the moment 4 players on worldclass level ... ibra,neymar,ronaldo,messi.... so if we miss the chance to get this boy it would be a big blow... a contract with a boy like this and a matured messi could save our dominant position in worldfootball for an other 5 years....
Did you just put Neymar in the same category as Messi, Ronaldo and Ibra?

Jadentheman

Same way Barca restructured to accommodate Messi, Iniesta & Busquets. Some will have to make way. The way I see it, it all depends on Tito. Does he have enough faith in the youngsters (Tello, Cuenca, probably Deulofeu too, although he should be in no hurry yet) or will he prefer to keep the others (Villa, Affelay, & Sanchez)? I really don't see Villa & Affelay staying beyond next summer, even Sanchez isn't a definite. Pedro, Neymar, Cuenca, Tello wouldn't be a bad option for two spots, but who would be the ideal starters and the backups? Will Tito be willing to give Tello & Cuenca, your latest graduates, more minutes than Neymar? Or will they be content to playing backup to a foreign guy with nowhere near the connection they have with Barca?

A foreign guy that they know is way better then themselves. If anything on the first day of training Neymar will show them all why they're his subs

Paganinisrvnge

I can't believe how people think Neymar is going to show up and automatically be in the top 3 for the Ballon D'or in his first year. Ridiculous.

Trickykid

Me and about 193,946,886 Brazilians would agree. Let's not forget other fans from around the world that see him dazzle the Brasileiro week in and out.

The problem with you (sadly I don't know many of the 193,946,886 brazilians you speak of, so I won't speculate much on them), is the fact that you get a raging hard-on everytime Neymar even gets near a pitch. This absurd fanboyism makes it impossible to take anything you utter about Neymar even the slightest bit serious, which is a shame, as you obviously spend a lot of time watching the kid.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

One of Tello and Cuenca will probably have to go after this season... I find that more likely than Sanchez leaving

Armando929

A foreign guy that they know is way better then themselves. If anything on the first day of training Neymar will show them all why they're his subs

Neymar is more talented than them true, but that doesn't mean he would fit into the system as well as they would.

The likes of Villa, Henry, and Cesc have all had trouble adapting and these are players with serious credentials and accomplishments and they all played in more difficult leagues than the Brasileiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans