Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theconomist

Am I the only one that thinks if Neymar accomplishes his full potential then we have another goat on our hands?
Incredible talent, he needs to come over to Europe asap and stay as consistent as possible. I think he will peak at around 25 just like Messi is right now so 4 more solid years of progression before we can see what he really is made of and it's scary considering how lethal he already is.
Haven't been excited about a player for a very long time, maybe since pre Guardiola Messi.

B

beautifulgame

:lol: Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any more wacky, someone comes out and tops the previous record holder.

lolz

well either that or it was the worst penalty I've ever seen. Either/Or

F

Flavia

He cut the hair even more:

2bxfn9.jpg

I think he looks less worse with the crazy haircuts... they divert the attention from his face :lol:

Jadentheman

Yeah it cut it. It doesn't look wild anymore. It looks more normal to other footballer's hairstyles, but that is what you guys wanted right?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Am I the only one that thinks if Neymar accomplishes his full potential then we have another goat on our hands?
Incredible talent, he needs to come over to Europe asap and stay as consistent as possible. I think he will peak at around 25 just like Messi is right now so 4 more solid years of progression before we can see what he really is made of and it's scary considering how lethal he already is.
Haven't been excited about a player for a very long time, maybe since pre Guardiola Messi.
we'll have one on the shirt next season in either case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans