Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

What are you talking about Brasilian league is great! Clubs have enough money to keep all talents now. Corinthians will take Club World Cup in a few years Brasilian league will be #1!!! Hope Neymar stays at Santos for the rest of his career!!!

/sarcasm

Armando929

His latest comments suggest he's really reluctant to come over here.

He probably should have made the jump before he became such a big star. Now he's totally comfortable, like royalty down there, with his family and friends close to him.

Maybe he won't come this summer afterall.

F

Flavia

That he's happy at santos, and doesnt want to go to europe yet. Now I think he'll probably stay until the wc, see through his contract. He's only 20, so he figures he has time. He might be afraid of leaving his comfort zone too.

Jadentheman

I don't mind watching him play, but I want to see him achieve that goal. I can give him three years tbh be ready. Although he should start thinking about moving to at least a small club at this time.

Doobs

The Messiah
That he's happy at santos, and doesnt want to go to europe yet. Now I think he'll probably stay until the wc, see through his contract. He's only 20, so he figures he has time. He might be afraid of leaving his comfort zone too.

With each passing day his reputation "grows" in Europe so I think the later he moves the more pressure he'll have to face to deliver superstar performances. I think he'll move to Europe in the summer.

Jadentheman

Neymar gets accolade last given to Pele in 1970
Neymar news: Neymar is declared ‘hors concours’ – the first player since Pele in 1970

The star of the Brazil side was named ‘hors concours’ by his fellow professionals at the Brasilerão end of season awards ceremony.

‘Hors concours’ is a label given to a player who is considered to be on another level to his peers and has been showing truly extraordinary form in the league – he is ‘out of competition’.

Neymar was also presented with the top scorer award for bagging 42 goal sin 47 appearances for his club Santos.

The 20-year-old was presented the award by former Brazil star Ronaldinho, who bestowed Neymar with the ‘hors concours’ title, and confirmed him to be the leading star in Brazilian football.

“You are indeed hors concours. In the language of football, the others are riding bicycles while you are on a motorcycle,” said the former Barcelona man.

Neymar’s stature in Brazil is highlighted by the fact that Pele was the last to be honoured so highly.

Ronaldinho was a fan favourite at Camp Nou and there have been a number of reports linking Neymar with a move to Barcelona at some point in the near future, with one even suggesting a down payment has been made to get first refusal once Santos decide to let him go.

One prize Neymar did not get near, however, is the 2012 FIFA Ballon d’Or, as his appearance on the long list could not be converted into a place on the final three-man shortlist, which is occupied by two current Barcelona stars Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta, as well as Real Madrid talisman Cristiano Ronaldo.

Neymar is up for the FIFA Puskas Goal of the Year award though; he is in the three-goal shortlist with this effort for Santos against Internacional in the Copa Libertadores.

http://www.givemefootball.com/european-news/neymar-gets-accolade-last-given-to-pele-in-1970

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He'll be in Europe next season, because either we sign him or Man City and Real Madrid sign him.

F

Flavia

His sister looks just like him :p

neymar_irma.jpg

Armando929

He'll be in Europe next season, because either we sign him or Man City and Real Madrid sign him.

No way he goes to City.

He's going to one of Barcelona, Real Madrid, or maybe Chelsea or PSG.

Those are the only options I can see being really attractive to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans