Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennyCrane

I like Neymar from what I have seen till now.He is a player who can be an important player for any team. I don't get why people tend to find mistakes in him as he is only 20.Not talking about this forum but in general .

Some people think he has a selfish attitude, others think he'll just be a walking billboard. Some think that he will not want to play second fiddle to Leo, others think that he only played against crap defenders in the brazilian league. Some don't like him for his haircut, others don't like him for his immature / Ai se eu te pego-Let's dance mentality. Some think he'll disrupt the team chemistry, others think he's "overrated" (which is probably the most used and lapidary adjective for everything ever)

But pretty much everyone acknowledges his immense talent. Yet the question remains: Do we need him or is he better off elsewhere ? And that is the focal point of the whole debate. If you ask me, in the end, he'll end up at Barca anyway - be it for marketing or sportive reasons or both.

And I agree, the guy is 20 - alot of time to adjust, mature and be shaped.

P

PhilS

Cruyff is right, Barca does not need Neymar. With Iniesta, Villa, and Tello, the left-side forward spot is looking incredibly strong right now. As is centerforward, with Messi and Cesc. On the right, Pedro is looking good even without recent goals, Alexis certainly has the ability to help the team, and Cuenca has shown he can be a Barca starter.

But as Denny is saying, "needing" Neymar is not the only reason to get him. With financial fair play beginning, maximizing revenues will be required for top teams. Neymar is one of the most marketable athletes in the world.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
if neymar comes say bye bye to cuenca and tello for sure, bc Duelo can play on the other side he is not going anywhere

Jadentheman

I would like to see Delofeu and Neymar playing on the wings with Messi in the middle. It would have enough eye candy and effectiveness in one go!! Yes I can see it

Neymar-Messi-Defeufeu
Iniesta-Song/Biscuits-Thiago(Xavi)
Alba-Dede-Pique-Alves??

YES I can imagine this until Messi get's too old to run then it will be

Neymar(Team catered/In Prime)-Tello-Delo
Thiago(New Deco)/Iniesta-Song/Biscuits-Messi
Alba-Dede-Pique-La Masia recruit(Fontas?)

misterplatin

For me Neymar is like a perfect signing . He plays like a leader on the pitch and always looks for his team-mates in attack . He has to adjust to a new system at Barca but he has the basic attributes to succeed here.If we can't sign this guy for attack then we better save our money for strengthening other areas of team.No other young forward is as good as Neymar currently .

Ursegor

World Champion
I would like to see Delofeu and Neymar playing on the wings with Messi in the middle. It would have enough eye candy and effectiveness in one go!! Yes I can see it

Neymar-Messi-Defeufeu
Iniesta-Song/Biscuits-Thiago(Xavi)
Alba-Dede-Pique-Alves??

You have forgotten to add a Brazilian goalkeeper instead of Valdes.

Armando929

if neymar comes say bye bye to cuenca and tello for sure, bc Duelo can play on the other side he is not going anywhere

I think Tello and Cuenca will stay. Both are young Canteranos. Deulofeu is definitely staying as you said.

It will be either Alexis or Villa whom leaves to make room.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

I don't think we'll see Tello in the middle... he's a winger after all. And Fontás is a left footed cb, Montoya would be far more likely :p

Paganinisrvnge

The defending in the brazilian league is dreadful. It makes La Liga defending look good. Surely, Neymar looks talented but I would not be surprised if he flopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans