Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonykross

Be careful what you ask for, neymar is a diva and will not fit into the Barcelona culture,he will cause problems in the dressing room as the offence will still be built around Messi.Did you guys know the reason Eto'o and Ibra left Barcelona ?

Jadentheman

Eto'o left because he was sold for Ibra. Ibra left because of his declining relationship with Pep. Although there have been rumors of Messi bitching about being out of position. Neymar (and I will admit) will need to be catered to, maybe not so much though.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm pretty sure Neymar and Messi have a great relationship, seem to remember them swapping shirts at an international game. Not to mention Neymar has a lot of respect for Barca, as far as I've seen.

89Norcal

Be careful what you ask for, neymar is a diva and will not fit into the Barcelona culture,he will cause problems in the dressing room as the offence will still be built around Messi.Did you guys know the reason Eto'o and Ibra left Barcelona ?

Eto was a bit arrogant at times when things didn't go well, but it was a mix of locker room drama and butting heads with Pep. Ultimately Pep voiced his preference for Eto'o to leave, it was evident in how he tried to cover his bases when talking to the press about the matter. I also don't think Guardiola would have shelled out both 40m AND Eto'o for Ibra unless he really wanted Eto'o to leave.

At any rate, I haven't seen much to suggest Neymar would be a cancer in the dressing room. So he dances and he's a little flamboyant, so what? Most top footballers are a little arrogant. He's showed for Santos he can play for the team, he's even racking up more assists than the previous 2 years.

Ursegor

World Champion
Cruyff (ex-Barcelona): "Barcelona don't need Neymar. With the goals they are scoring, I don't think Vilanova asked for him." [cat radio]

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

X

xaviniesta

i think barca have never scored as many goals as they are this season and yet they complain they need strikers :lol:

ShandyFFM

i think barca have never scored as many goals as they are this season and yet they complain they need strikers :lol:

your right imo but i although think it could be the biggest mistake to let a player go with such a potential to an other club... players like them are crucial for everybig club and his position in worldfootball... i guess if we want to keep on being the best team in the world for the next 5-10 years we need to sign him even if we dont really need him yet

Tonykross

I'll keep reminding people, be careful what you ask for. Is Neymar going to accept playing second fiddle to Messi ? remember according to Brazilians Neymar is their own answer to the little Argentinian Magician. Deulofeu is ready to explode and will need game time on the left wing which Neymar also loves to operate from.

raskolnikov

Does it have to be second fiddle though? great players can play well together, look at van persie and rooney for example or Pele and Garrincha.
It would be good for Barca to have more scoring threats beside Messi.

Jadentheman

I'll keep reminding people, be careful what you ask for. Is Neymar going to accept playing second fiddle to Messi ? remember according to Brazilians Neymar is their own answer to the little Argentinian Magician. Deulofeu is ready to explode and will need game time on the left wing which Neymar also loves to operate from.

Every winger from La Masia plays from the left wing now hmm....I sense Ronaldinho's influence. Neymar isn't like Deulo or Tello or even Pedro when playing from the left. Neymar tends to drift to the middle most of the time. He just starts his attacks from the left side. If there is any problem it would be with a congested midfield of Neymar/Xavi(Thiago)/Iniesta/Messi/Busquits

Figueirense match is up finally!

Last edited:

misterplatin

I like Neymar from what I have seen till now.He is a player who can be an important player for any team. I don't get why people tend to find mistakes in him as he is only 20.Not talking about this forum but in general .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans