Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Neyma rlol with blonde hair. That won't last long at all. I don't know why black people get blonde hair it just looks fake all around. Or at least a d-bag for males. For female they look fake and vain.

Zincubus

Banned
Schoolboy error LOL

OK . Neymar is the third highest scorer in the WORLD after Messi and Ronaldo . Even more impressive I'd say :)

Paganinisrvnge

The Paulista is like if Messi got to play several games in a local catalan league. Barcelona would win most matches 11-0 and Messi could score 4 or 5 every match. Neymar has not done anything against a top team. Isn't he scoreless against Corinthians?

Paganinisrvnge

From the little bit of research I did I was able to find this out. The Campeonato Paulista is specifically in the state of Sao Paolo and Neymar has 20 goals in 19 matches. The top flight of Brazil is the 2012 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and for this current season, Neymar is tied with 3 other players for 3rd with 14 goals. The top 2 scorers are Fred(20 goals) and Luis Fabiano(17).

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
The Paulista is like if Messi got to play several games in a local catalan league. Barcelona would win most matches 11-0 and Messi could score 4 or 5 every match. Neymar has not done anything against a top team. Isn't he scoreless against Corinthians?

The Paulista is the toughest regional tourney in Brasil.. some of the biggest teams in brasil are in it

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Fred and Fabiano are 29 and 32 respectively, both aged, experienced players who know what it takes to compete at a high level of football. Neymar is 20, so being third behind them is pretty impressive in my book. Imagine him at 25, trained by the best player in the world, with Iniesta and Fabregas feeding him throughballs...

P

PhilS

Wow, you sure that's only a couple of inches of difference??

Left wide open for counter joke

60 kilos is a better measure of his size. Lots of the best players in the world are around 60 kilos. Lots of the best female players, and lots of the best U16 male players.

Of all the players on the long list for the Balon D'Or this year, Neymar has to be the smallest. When he flies through the air when he is hit, that is mostly just physics.

You put this guy in a Barca uniform, there are going to be yellow cards, red cards, free kicks and penalty kicks flying all over the place. I think that is why Messi has obviously been working on his free kicks. He's getting ready for all the opportunities Neymar will be giving him next year.

P

PhilS

From the little bit of research I did I was able to find this out. The Campeonato Paulista is specifically in the state of Sao Paolo and Neymar has 20 goals in 19 matches. The top flight of Brazil is the 2012 Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and for this current season, Neymar is tied with 3 other players for 3rd with 14 goals. The top 2 scorers are Fred(20 goals) and Luis Fabiano(17).

The comparison with Messi and Pele is not really appropriate, I don't think Neymar will ever lead the world in goals. No one in Brazil thinks Fred or Fabiano are better than Neymar, the kid is a lot more than just a goal scorer.

Paganinisrvnge

Let's look at the teams besides the top 3 in the Sao Paulo state league.

4. Guarani FC, relegated to Serie C(Brazilian 3rd division)
5. Palmerias, relegated to Serie B
6. Mogi Mirim, couldn't even find any info
7. Bragantino, 6th in Serie B
8. Ponte Preta, recently promoted to Serie A
9.Mirassol, play in Serie D(yes, D, the 4th division)
10. Oeste, recently promoted to Serie B
11. Linense, no info
12. Sao Caetano, play in Serie B

Not much info on the rest of the clubs and I'm too lazy to research more. This is NOT quality opposition.

Jadentheman

Merry Christmas everyone

375260_474454339256921_391281726_n.jpg

Hipster glasses:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans