Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

It's not even a hipster look anymore, it's too mainstream.

It's like when people call corporate produced rock like fun. "indie rock", when you mimic a certain aesthetic it becomes the mainstream, just because someone wears skinny jeans and has a twee attitude doesn't change the fact that it was produced by a corporate board to appeal to teenagers.

You're right until Neymar is spotted on a fixie bike he is not a total hipster.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

NEYMAR -- 59 apps, 52 goals, 26 assists (0.88 gpg)

*Santos FC: 47 apps, 43 goals, 19 assists (0.92 gpg)
- Camp. Brasileiro: 17 apps, 14 goals, 7 assists
- Camp. Paulista: 16 apps, 20 goals, 8 assists
- Copa Libertadores: 12 apps, 8 goals, 4 assists
- Recopa Sudamericana: 2 apps, 1 goal, 0 assists

*Brazil NT: 12 apps, 9 goals, 7 assists (0.75 gpg)
- Int. Friendly: 12 apps, 9 goals, 7 assists

Kerrybai

Ronaldo began at PSV, Rivaldo at Deportivo and Ronaldihno at PSG.

It would be much better if Neymar followed in their footsteps and proved himself at a smaller European club first. The his pricetag could be justified however his explosion on the football scene has made that near impossible.

In his defence about scoring against weak teams... At least he is finding the back of the net. Those goalkeepers are at least somewhat apt and capable of stopping a football. It's not the same as scoring against Peter Cech but he should be given more credit. Beating defenders is a different story but don't forget he will be playing for the best football team in the world so he will get plenty of chances in front of goal.

CatalinR10

To convince Santos to sell Neymar this year, Barcelona could include investment in their academy and commercial deals in the transfer. [as]

Tomchin

- Camp. Brasileiro: 17 apps, 14 goals, 7 assists
- Camp. Paulista: 16 apps, 20 goals, 8 assists
"Brasileiro" is the equivalent of the Spanish Liga, right? (and "Paulista" is the competition in which there're also teams from lower leagues involved)? I often read that he always scores against the inferior teams, but his stats for the Brasileiro also seem very good? Or were the majority of those goals scored against the poorest teams of the Brasileiro?

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

"Brasileiro" is the equivalent of the Spanish Liga, right? (and "Paulista" is the competition in which there're also teams from lower leagues involved)? I often read that he always scores against the inferior teams, but his stats for the Brasileiro also seem very good? Or were the majority of those goals scored against the poorest teams of the Brasileiro?

Brasileiro is the Brasilian league. Don´t know about the games he scored.
Paulista is the tournament between the clubs of São Paulo region.

Jadentheman

I'm pretty sure Santos struggles without Neymar in the Brasileiro. I also remember that Neymar is always one of the top scorers. I need to find the numbers to make sure though.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Ronaldo began at PSV, Rivaldo at Deportivo and Ronaldihno at PSG.

It would be much better if Neymar followed in their footsteps and proved himself at a smaller European club first. The his pricetag could be justified however his explosion on the football scene has made that near impossible.

+1 Been saying that for a long time

Tomchin

That's useless now.
Neymar will hopefully be playing for Barcelona before the world cup.
Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu
could be our front 3 for the next decade. (Messi will play until he is 45 we've agreed on that =) )
Doesn't Deulofeu usually play LW (same position as Neymar)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans