Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

they call him the new neymar LOOOL and hes only 2 years younger.. and he looks like his sibling... oO but hes only 165cm "tall"

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Luis Alvaro (Santos chairman)-"We are already talking about the chance of getting a new deal for him [Neymar] and it is a dream of mine to keep him here," Alvaro said.

"I also think he is happy with his big salary here and he certainly deserves it."

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
But can Alexis do this?

I didn't think so...

For whatever it is worth, the Brazilian league is an amazing display of showman ship not professional football. I love it as such and Neymar is a product of that. The guy gave up when Neymar bounced the ball over him, in Europe he wouldn't get that respect.

Though I do think he does this because he can, whenever he played for Brazil against European teams he didn't do this shit. He can adapt for sure.

F

Flavia

Luis Alvaro (Santos chairman)-"We are already talking about the chance of getting a new deal for him [Neymar] and it is a dream of mine to keep him here," Alvaro said.

"I also think he is happy with his big salary here and he certainly deserves it."
He wants a new deal because santos executives are afraid Neymar could go for free on 2014.

Jadentheman

Flavia what do you mean? He just wants to stay in Brazil where he can be the best....seriously what koolaid are they giving him. Time for Luiz to see reality.

F

Flavia

Flavia what do you mean? He just wants to stay in Brazil where he can be the best....seriously what koolaid are they giving him. Time for Luiz to see reality.
It was on the news the other day here. Santos executives are afraid Neymar will go for free in 2014, when his contract ends. So they are pressuring Luis Alvaro for another contract, one that allows Santos to cash in on him. Neymar won't stay here forever, he wants to be on the biggest football stage, aka europe.

Garrus

If he doesn't renew, Then they'll definitely cash in on him this summer, We might see him in barca shirt next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans