Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShandyFFM

553505_545228858829481_1424147860_n.jpg

MarkYaeger

If he doesn't renew, Then they'll definitely cash in on him this summer, We might see him in barca shirt next season

Ugh. As much press as that will give us, I see it not being the best acquisition. I think the first season he'll be respectful and in awe. Then he'll realize he has to bow and pass to Messi. Feed rather than be fed the ball. Not sure how that will fit in our playing style. He's an incredible player and seems to be a nice guy too, just concerned how he'll fit in.

Zincubus

Banned
TalkSport just reported that Arsenal are well into negotiations with David Villa !!!!!!

Quoted fee £12.8 million ....

Maybe we will get Neymar sooner rather than later to prevent Madrid getting him ??

Jadentheman

I doubt it. If the rumors are true Barca pre paid Santos 10M over the course of these past transfer seasons then all they need to pay left would be the final 30M for Neymar. I would be ecstatic if they manage to get him this summer. However they need to offload Alexis before then and decide Tello/Cuenca's fate. Because Deulo will be promoted to accompany NeyGOAT and Messi.

Cule4life

The Culest
TalkSport just reported that Arsenal are well into negotiations with David Villa !!!!!!

Maybe we will get Neymar sooner rather than later to prevent Madrid getting him ??

Villa will not leave in this window period..

loozy

SkySports reported that Arsenal told them that they are not in negotiations with Barca over Villa.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He might come this summer but don't bank on it. And if he does come then it'll hurt Deulo's chances of being promoted and getting playing time. And I'd definitely prefer Deulofeu over Neymar if it has to come to that.

He might come this summer but don't bank on it. And if he does come then it'll hurt Deulo's chances of being promoted and getting playing time. And I'd definitely prefer Deulofeu over Neymar if it has to come to that.

He won't be promoted (or at least become a starter) for a while anyway. And besides, having all 3 (Deulo, Messi, Neymar) up front would be awesome. Eto'o/Henry who?

Vapor

Okay, so I'm a little late to the Neymar party, can someone enlighten me on how he would be a good fit to Barcelona? In my opinion he just wouldn't fit, he's too much of a showoff in my opinion, and I can't see his style meshing with ours well. Is it just because he is the most talked about talent nowadays?

Last edited:

ryaninho

i can't see a team working with both neymar and messi. both need a team built round them. It might end up like the messi ibra situation again unworkable

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He won't be promoted (or at least become a starter) for a while anyway. And besides, having all 3 (Deulo, Messi, Neymar) up front would be awesome. Eto'o/Henry who?

Promoted, yes. Starter, absolutely not. Deulo has proven himself in segunda but he will not just waltz into the first team and cement a starting position. Although that's not to say that he desperately will need playing time to develop further. Having Neymar will push him further down in the pecking order and make it harder for him to prove himself. It's best that Neymar comes after Deulo shows what he's got so that they can both be vying for positions next to Messi rather than having to battle each other for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans