Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Yes Neymar is phenomenal on the left side drifting inwards to take shots on goal. If we had him today our front 3 would line up like this Neymar - Messi - Pedro.
Do you think he could play in the "False 9" role though as Messi does? Like if it was a CdR match and Tito lined up Villa - Neymar - Cuenca

Doubt Villa will still be here by then but i would probably say that Neymar can't play as a false 9. Neymar operates best with space and without that many defenders marking him so he can remain hard to read and unpredictable. His style of play isn't really that suited for a false 9 especially when he's going to be playing a possession game with 3-4 defenders in front of him. Tito would probably opt with Cesc as a false 9 or Villa as striker for CDR games when Messi is rested. And by that standard i bet Neymar would be rested during those games too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Germans will never throw that kind of money around. Yes, there were some exceptions (Gomez, Martinez) but overall they are prudent and only spend money they make.

Doobs

The Messiah
Did I miss a game today!? Damn....

th_oh-noes.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
And looks like you follow Madrid more than Madridistas too :mou:

actually i haven't seen a full madrid game all season, after extensive research i have noticed that when i don't watch rm they lose more.... 15 points...thank me later

GCxRTq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans