Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

Like people said here before, Neymar seems to be way to egocentric to fit in to the barca style. We dont need another Ibra (where did all the ibra fans go btw?)

Galning

Neymar's attitude is way worse than Ibra's. Ibrahimovic just jokes around most of the time, weird humour, but still...

DucdeOrléans

Neymar's attitude is way worse than Ibra's. Ibrahimovic just jokes around most of the time, weird humour, but still...

Not that discussion again Galning. I think we all agree that Neymar has had his, let us say, less good moments in his short career. But since his red card in the Copa Libertadores he has not had any disciplinary problems at Santos nor the national team, apart from the episode with (Paraguays?) coach at the end of the game. Recently he became a father which hopefully will mature him a bit.

He is a very talented player, who if coached correctly, could reach a very, very high level of play which would improve nearly every team, including our own.

Apart from that I don't belive that we already have struck a deal with Santos but I do not doubt that Rosell and the rest of the board are interested. Our scouts have watched him in action on several times with a positive outcome.

DucdeOrléans

I think becoming a father at 19 isn't the best way to show your maturity.

Why?

Even if it was not (which we can't judge) he now has a very big responsibility, something he did not have a few months ago.

I also don't get that idea that if Neymar arrives then it would be after Pep had gone.

Has Pep ever said that he did not want Neymar on his team?

As Bartomou confirmed yesterday, the interest is there as with every talented player.

Nesser

Santos is playing awful these days
Nobody can understand here

If they play with Barcelona now they could lose by 10 goals

Even Neymar and Ganso are in low form

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans