Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eetu

Adormit
First get them used to the idea, then make them feel like they might loosing something that they thought was already theirs, and cue for the heroic efforts by our men charge to bring him in.

I think I've seen this before.

FC Barcelona

To be honest, I don't even know why we want this guy. He is just going to get bullied around by Ramos and co. We should go for Aguero...but that is just me.

Cule4life

The Culest
To be honest, I don't even know why we want this guy. He is just going to get bullied around by Ramos and co. We should go for Aguero...but that is just me.

+1
I have been saying it for ages we need a strong CF/winger who can take on Ramos and co not a diving at the slightest touch/ Fancy tricks which wont work in Europe Joga Bonito wannabe

Zincubus

Banned
There was a man called Ibra.......... oh.

Funnily enough Ibra is the having ANOTHER wonderful season , scoring goals a plenty . Think he's the second highest scorer in Europe above you know who and Falcao and Cavani ...... We gave up on him far too easily IMHO and for what Alexis Sanchez and David Villa ??

At this rate and current form we could lose La Liga and be the laughing stock of World football .

Just saying .

Zincubus

Banned
more neymar fail

3ccecbaf44fe906313cae5c.gif

1084095_o.gif

Is that the best you've got ?

Even Messi slips occasionally .

Zincubus

Banned

Or Emile Heskey . He wouldn't be bullied . Completely useless but won't be bullied if that's what you want.

You want a talented goalscorer who wouldn't be bullied ??

We had him -------- Ibra !

89Norcal

Or Emile Heskey . He wouldn't be bullied . Completely useless but won't be bullied if that's what you want.

You want a talented goalscorer who wouldn't be bullied ??

We had him -------- Ibra !

If you believe what comes out of Ibra's mouth, he WAS bullied...by Pep :)

Santos vs Corinthians is kicking off in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans