Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcbdna

Banned
Hi guys. Is Neymar the answer for next season?

A very very good addition to the team. Considering the fact that a sizable amount of the strike force are bound to leave. Would combine well with Messi and seems intent on learning. However, I believe the ANSWER we seek is a tall, rugged, not so friendly central defender!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys. Is Neymar the answer for next season?

Even the people who've been watching him regularly can't tell. The shift to Europe will be a huge change. I can speak from Barca's track record with signings directly from South America. Every single one of them failed, except Maradona.

JamDav1982

Even the people who've been watching him regularly can't tell. The shift to Europe will be a huge change. I can speak from Barca's track record with signings directly from South America. Every single one of them failed, except Maradona.

I think most of the people who have been watching him on behalf of the big clubs certainly think they can tell.

All the top clubs in the world appear to be after his signature.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sure, they can guess or predict but I don't think anyone "knows" if Neymar is the answer.
He has the potential, uses both feet, has the speed, has a wonderful eye for killer passes. Noone can deny that.

Garrus

There is nothing wrong with barca having hopes for neymar, They're looking for continuity, Currently we have the best player in the world, In 3 years time, He won't be number one anymore, And someone has to take over, The same thing happened after Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, And Ronhaldinio.
Weather we like it or not, Neymar is the 2nd best thing the world has to offer in terms of pure talent and potential, He may not live up to it, But it's a chance that has to be taken, In every successful era for Barcelona, There was always a one star at the top.

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

Sure, they can guess or predict but I don't think anyone "knows" if Neymar is the answer.
He has the potential, uses both feet, has the speed, has a wonderful eye for killer passes. Noone can deny that.

If he turns out to be the real deal then he's just what we need for the left side of attack. The question is whether he his the real deal. It's a huge gamble that could go either way. People who keep on ranting about Neymar in both positive and negative ways need to keep quiet until he is given the chance to prove himself at the top level. Its looking almost certain that Barca will be his destination so lets hope he is does turn out to be a great player.

F

Flavia

He's been on an awful form for sometime now. Today's game was another bad one. I really don't think going straight to Barça will be a good thing for him.

F

Frejsgodes

I truly believe Neymar can elevate this team to new heights. I hope he is a part of the team next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans