Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@barcastuff

Rosell (president): "Neymar transfer rumours? It's a player our scouts and coaches like. He's on our list of possible transfers."

CatalinR10

Neymar (Santos): "Leaving this summer? A lot of people talk, but it will be my decision. If the time is right, why not?" [via lance]

Garrus

@barcastuff

Rosell (president): "Neymar transfer rumours? It's a player our scouts and coaches like. He's on our list of possible transfers."
Knowing his obsession with neymar , It's good that he was able to contain himself and not go
"Yeeeeeeeees, He'll be ours next summer, Bi***es!!!, Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha, Take that perez Hahahahahaha"

Jadentheman

It%27s_Happening%21.gif

Things couldn't be more perfect! Everything is pointing to this Summer. It's gonna happen. If Neymar rocks at Confederations Cup that leaves some hype going into the 2014 season. Yeah some Brazilians will be angry he's leaving, but it's time for Neymar to show his skills to the world. No turning back now.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
"Yeeeeeeeees, He'll be ours next summer, Bi***es!!!, Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha, Take that perez Hahahahahaha"

That was most probably his exact thoughts when saying it ;)

B

beautifulgame

He better be ready to work.

He won't be alone in this, many in the squad have forgotten the necessary requirement of effort for success at this level.

F

Flavia

I'm really torn about this. I like Neymar, know he has potential, but if he comes for more than 25 mi, then I'd rather someone already established was brough.

Demon17

Maestro
Our wings are weak bro. We need somebody with pace and lots of ability to be able to change a game in an instant other than Messi. I think Neymar would be the perfect player but there will be those that disagree.

LOL people like Saint Iker. Who think that Neymar will lose the ball and so Barcelona will concede more goals LMAO. Obviously Neymar will do more good than bad to the team just like Messi

Jaguar

Flair Trait
LOL people like Saint Iker. Who think that Neymar will lose the ball and so Barcelona will concede more goals LMAO. Obviously Neymar will do more good than bad to the team just like Messi

Messi loses the ball more than any other player lol, but he is still the most effective player we have in the team ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans