Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Funnily enough, Brazil's fourth division has way more talent than British players of British first divisions.
No, it does not. Sorry, but you went full retard with this remark. The 2nd division is already a pain to watch, as it is semi professional. 3rd and 4th are complete amateurish stuff. No talent there whatsoever.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Funnily enough, Brazil's fourth division has way more talent than British players of British first divisions.
0039qs.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
C'mon on Ammar you contribute some good stuff to this forum but your trolling of Neymar is becoming repetitive abd childish.

had that goal been scored against barca we'd all be killing the pique thread, not praising the opposing player.

i'm just bringing a differnet opinion to the table instead of all the 'oh wow what a nice skill vs a 2nd division team'. when you spend big money on a player you need to be sure the player will pay off on the pitch, not just on marketting. as a fan i don't care how many shirts he sells or how much sponser money he brings in. if any one can gurantee me this kid can make it at barca for more than a season i'll be happy to have him here.

Last edited:

Garrus

had that goal been scored against barca we'd all be killing the pique thread, not praising the opposing player.

i'm just bringing a differnet opinion to the table instead of all the 'oh wow what a nice skill vs a 2nd division team'. when you spend big money on a player you need to be sure the player will pay off on the pitch, not just on marketting. as a fan i don't care how many shirts he sells or how much sponser money he brings in. if any one can gurantee me this kid can make it at barca for more than a season i'll be happy to have him here.
Nah, you're just trolling.

F

Flavia

They're not 2nd division, though :p
They might, or not, be part of the 4th division, if they manage to win their state championship. The "copa do brasil" is something like the cdr, but the big teams get sooner on it, unlike the cdr.

Kerrybai

It was a nice back heel, nothing was been said about 'doing it against big teams' or 'paying 40 million.' It was a classy piece of play that people would have creamed themselves over had Torres done it against Brentford in the FA cup. I think I'm going to make a NEYhaters list. Ammar and Flavia will be the first names down ;)

F

Flavia

It was a nice back heel, nothing was been said about 'doing it against big teams' or 'paying 40 million.' It was a classy piece of play that people would have creamed themselves over had Torres done it against Brentford in the FA cup. I think I'm going to make a NEYhaters list. Ammar abd Flavia will be the first names down ;)

I don't hate him, not even close. I actually like him as a player. But I think that if he comes to Barça, with the pressure to perform there is, he could become alexis 2.0, or worse(giovanni comes to mind). And there's his overpriced tag. A top cb needs to come, buying Neymar could prevent that. Imagine vermaelen or agger is signed, instead of kompany or hummels(or anothet top cb), so Neymar can come. I wouldn't like that one bit. The fact he is not proven or doing particularly well recently is also a concern. Not all potentials talents come to fruition.

Kerrybai

can i be at the top of the list? i liking being on top of lists.

Yes, in fact i'll reserve a VIP box for you at the NEYhate convention.

I don't hate him, not even close. I actually like him as a player. But I think that if he comes to Barça, with the pressure to perform there is, he could become alexis 2.0, or worse(giovanni comes to mind). And there's his overpriced tag. A top cb needs to come, buying Neymar could prevent that. Imagine vermaelen or agger is signed, instead of kompany or hummels(or anothet top cb), so Neymar can come. I wouldn't like that one bit. The fact he is not proven or doing particularly well recently is also a concern. Not all potentials talents come to fruition.

Fair enough Flavia, I agree with you that buying him over a CB is stupid and personally I would rather Aguero over Neymar if we do happen to purchase a new attacker. However it just seems childish that a player who is not even signed for us gets so much hate. He can only play against what is put in front of him and the fact of the matter is he is standing out amongst the crowd. I bet you won't hear United supporters giving out about paying 15-20 millions for Wilfred Zaha who has only proved himself for Crystal Palace. Granted it's not 40 million but the commerical benefits from Neymar will be huge which have to be considered.

Anyways I don't mean to rant but hating on a young player who plays for a club in South america is beyond me.

Kerrybai

you could add me in that list too

Done :p

It's a shame in a sense that Brazil are hosting the world cup. If it was held somewhere else then Brazil woould be involved in the South American qualifying campaign, and their are no easy games in CONMEBOL. It would be a greater test of Neymar's ability internationally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans