Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He scored 4, not 6. Ended 4x0. The team was Barbarense, and they got relegated to Paulista A2 after that loss. They're not in any divisions of the Brasileiro. A really weak team.

Jadentheman

Neymar hat trick! HYPE HYPE HYPE!!

Question for anyone who is a regular viewer of the Brazilian league: How good is Bernard? How would he do in Europe?

Very good player. He deserves more call ups honestly. He's hard working and humhe mable. Plays left wing and honestly you guys were probably prefer him here at Barca than Neymar. I hope he makes the 2014 squad

Michael

Better finisher than Pedro? The guy who is the current top scorer for Spain, a team that in fact play competitive games, unlike Brazil.

Neymar is almost completely unproven IMO, and paying the sort of money Santos is asking would be a huge gamble.

JamDav1982

Better finisher than Pedro? The guy who is the current top scorer for Spain, a team that in fact play competitive games, unlike Brazil.

Neymar is almost completely unproven IMO, and paying the sort of money Santos is asking would be a huge gamble.

In what way is he unproven?

He is the twice South American player of the year, has taken Santos to their first Copa Libertadores since the days of Pele and was one of the top players in intl football for goals and assists last year.

To say he is 'completely unproven' is just not true. Where he is at the moment there is nothing more he can prove.

mixer

Alexis wouldn't have scored so many goals in the brazilian leauge as neymar scored.

I think Neymar will fit into the Barca style very quickly.

Neygoat would have scored more than 85% of those chances Messi creates.

Kerrybai

And how many of Pedros goals were in competitive games? 1 against France and a hat trick against Belarus.

Michael

Pedro scored the all important goal away against France recently. Just this Wednesday he scored an equally important, high pressure goal in the CL. In the past he has scored in a CL-final, not to mention several goals against Madrid. Pedro is in no way a poor finisher, or someone who buckles under pressure.

Daisymorr

Hi everyone, first post on this forum for me. Watch all barca games a big fan (like most people I guess). Just wonder what people here think the chances of neymar arriving this summer? Is it all for so from the president? Percentage wise what do people think?
I dont think he should be top of the shopping list though, I think Mats Hummels should be.. We have no height or leadership without Puyol and I cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans