Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

It's a shame that Brazil haven't had to play any qualifiers for the world cup. It would have been interesting to see him play some competitive international games recently instead of the pointless friendlys they play in Europe.

Confederations Cup my friend and you will get your answer. BTW game today against Chile

Last edited:

MagIX

I'm hallucinating? it is real ?
Yeah, he is exactly what we need.... another dwarf lightweight player !!!!
Learned a shit from the past couple of years?
Our attack and our midfield (+ Alba + Alves) is 1.70m tall.
WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYER 1.70 TALL !
it is too complicated to understand ?

I have read really funny things....p.e. a big quality of Neymar are his crosses.......genius, crosses for who ? We are 1.70m tall !!

funny how our defense gets destroyed every few weeks but instead we argue what striker we should get.

100% agreed.
But more sick than funny.

mixer

Barcelona sources confirm they have bought a life assurance for Santos player Neymar. If something happens to him, Barcelona get 10M [catr]

mixer

note: barcelona pay 250000/year for neymar's life assurance which covers the period until the player's contract with santos expires in 2014

lol x2

JamDav1982

I'm hallucinating? it is real ?
Yeah, he is exactly what we need.... another dwarf lightweight player !!!!
Learned a shit from the past couple of years?
Our attack and our midfield (+ Alba + Alves) is 1.70m tall.
WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYER 1.70 TALL !
it is too complicated to understand ?

I have read really funny things....p.e. a big quality of Neymar are his crosses.......genius, crosses for who ? We are 1.70m tall !!

100% agreed.

But more sick than funny.

He is not a dwarf at all and probably bigger than most wide players.

Barcelona need more players that can dribble and open up defences after last nights game it is clear as day.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Was just about to post that. Doesn't that mean that the club now officially have said that he will come for the first time? End of speculations.

mixer

note: barcelona are believed to have already paid 10M for neymar, they'd recover that amount through the life assurance if something happens

Indignado

Barcelona need more players that can dribble and open up defences after last nights game it is clear as day.

I agree with you, no one is saying he'll solve all of our problems (I think most of the problems are due to the management anyway) but if he fulfils the expectations, he'll be one of the best purchases in the last few years. He could turn out a flop, of course, but it's the same with every player. You have to risk something and you never know exactly how good they will be.

MagIX

He is a 1.74 dwarf lightweight player, a bit of wind and falls to the ground.

Clear as day that we need Neymar after last night game ?
Ok, bye bye , i give up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans