Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gennaro

i dont understand the hate towards neymar here. our wide players are bad as fuck.

neymar is one of the most promising players in the world right now and he naturally plays on the left. 40m is fair price for him.

JonM

The best thing about buying Neymar is that we can finally stop talking about buying him and instead start talking about selling him! Can't wait!

JamDav1982

It amazes me that some people honestly think that Neymar can beat Lahm, Ramos, Dante etc with his fancy tricks

Of course he can and he is also very good direct runner at defences when he needs to be.

Just wait and see he will be a massive step up on the wide players currently at the club.

fcbdna

Banned
It amazes me that some people honestly think that Neymar can beat Lahm, Ramos, Dante etc with his fancy tricks

It amazes me that A man can consider a fellow man who bleeds of blood a defensive god. Gundogan embarrassed Ramos today. . . It can happen to anyone, even Puyol!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I was on the fence about Neymar coming here for a long time, but now I want him to come. I think he'll thrive for us.

Paganinisrvnge

It's a possibility that Neymar could be very successful at Barcelona but it's a risk and it comes at the cost of possibly alienating very talented youngsters that don't cost a penny(besides wages) like Tello, Deulofeu, and Cuenca. If we're going to take a risk on a young player who isn't that proven then why not just give Tello a lot more minutes next season and start giving Deulofeu some minutes instead of spending a bunch of money on a player who is easily bullied off the ball by Tim Cahill?

The number one priority should be a truly quality CB.

SoMa

We could give the youngsters (Tello, Deulo) minutes as well as having Neymar.

We just have to kick out the paperweight up front first.

R

rivaldo10

neymar is robinho 2.0 and would be a upgrade for alexis thats it

if we get him before the wc 2014 this will be a huge mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans