Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

^ he's probably going to Bayern. I don't see us buying 4 players but if we do then it will probably be Neymar, a CB and god knows who else.
Neymar, a goalkepper and 2 CBs or 1 CB and a miedfielder** I guess

** which isnt likely to happen

KhaledBarca

Neymar, a goalkepper and 2 CBs or 1 CB and a miedfielder** I guess

** which isnt likely to happen

Midfielder? WHY?

We have Xavi Iniesta Thiago Cesc Busquets Song and (S.Roberto Rafinha Espinosa)

2 CBs? NOT GONNA HAPPEN plus we just need one!

WE have Pique Bartra Mascherano Puyol Abidal. (all will probably stay for next season).

oz187

That's what I am trying to say. . . A lot of us here have been mentioning his name. I just wanted to point out how difficult it would be to get him.

Lewandowski is in the last year of his contract, and Dortmund for sure would prefer to sell to Barca or some other foreign team than to their rivals Bayern. If Lewandowski wants to come to Barca then I could see a deal done for 25M.

Jadentheman

Ronaldinho will always be king to me. He's mediocre if you compare him to his past self, but he's stil better than a majority of players out there even with his slow pace. Better than Xavi IMO

spark

Hummels, t.Silva, Kompany or whoever player you want wouldn't have done better than Pique this season!

Pique played most the games with 3 midgets along side him.

Alves, Masche and Alba/Adriano.
All the pressure especially on set-pieces was on PIQUE!

The difference between Pique/Alves 2008-2011 and Pique/Alves 2011-13 is that they used to play along-side PUYOL and ABIDAL!
With ABIDAL on the LB, Alves had more freedom to go forward. ABIDAl+PIQUE+PUYOl were able to stop opponents counters and set pieces.
Now, we have Adriano/Alba (attacking minded fullback) and a short DM playing as a center back (Masche).

Its simple, IMO we need to think about buying a defensive minded fullback to find the balance between attack and defence.
(A NEW ABIDAL), then buy a center-back.

Alves PIQUE CB + defensive minded LB.

OR

PIQUE CB ALBA + defensive minded RB.

Althought, I still think Alves Pique Bartra Abidal could work well for next season IF Abidal can play the way he did vs Levante!

I agree with all of this. He won the first three or four headers from corners but all it took was one leap over Alves(not much required for that) and we were done. Its too hard with our current approach. Even if we had a tall forward like Henry was would help us during set pieces. RvP helped Man United so much with that this season. We used to have Henry Abidal Pique Puyol Yaya Busquets Marquez and Eto'o and Ibra in different years to defend set pieces, now its Pique and Sergio plus a bunch of guys who you dont have to jump to beat in the air.

Jadentheman

I wish Neymar would take on people like this in Brazil again. This is why I fell in affection for him. I hope he does this at Barca. Speaking of which this video showcases his finishing skills. Could Alexis really score in these situations?

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I know everyone says that Neymar can't play in Barcelona because there'll be a clash of ego's with Messi, but what if it turns out to be one of the craziest partnerships in modern football. What if Messi hands down some of his "power" and responsibility to Neymar. The best of Brazil playing alongside the best of Argentina? We'd be privileged to witness something like that work out. Shaq and Kobe. Jordan-Pippen. Neymar-Messi? Haha maybe I'm just too much of a dreamer.

Ronnie10

I know everyone says that Neymar can't play in Barcelona because there'll be a clash of ego's with Messi, but what if it turns out to be one of the craziest partnerships in modern football. What if Messi hands down some of his "power" and responsibility to Neymar. The best of Brazil playing alongside the best of Argentina? We'd be privileged to witness something like that work out. Shaq and Kobe. Jordan-Pippen. Neymar-Messi? Haha maybe I'm just too much of a dreamer.

The thing here is that the possibility of him flopping is much higher than succeeding. We said what if we bring Keirrison and he would turn out to be next coming of Pele? Madrid said what if we bring Robinho and he would be the next Ronaldo? Milan said what if we bring Pato and he would be raping whole Europe just like the Kaka?

Zuess99

yeah we not sure if lewandowski,suarez,hummels ect will succeed to, when we bought ibra a few thought he would succeed so this assumption that neymar will mos def flop should apply to any other player. Neymar would be a good add to the team with a defender and goalkeeper.

BigBarcaBoy

See Neymar's dad is talking about coming to Europe after the 2014 world cup, there really is no excuse now for not buying a cb or two, Excited by Hamdanovic but no way should Montoya be used in the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans