Fantasy Football:

------ Valdes -------
Pique - T.Silva - Abidal
------- Busquets -----
Thiago -------- Iniesta
--------- Messi ---------
Pedro - Lewandowski - Neymar

KhaledBarca

You always need a player like Pedro who has great work rate upfront, to help with the pressing!
PLUS, I still have faith in Pedro :D

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
Pedro ok, but Pique?? replace him with Hummels or Kompany :p

tumblr_lwmqjzymac1r5gvg1o1_100.gif

Last edited:

KhaledBarca

Ok? Not even close to ok considering how crap he has been the past 2,5 years.

@khaledbarca there are other workhorses around, Cavani for example is one of them.
I don't want to change the whole Barcelona squad.
Lewandowski, T.Silva and Neymar are already to much lol :D

fcbdna

Banned
If we don't get Lewa:
--------------------- Valdes -------
--------Alves - New defender - New defender - Alba
--------------------- Busquets -----
-----------------Xavi -------- Iniesta
---------------Messi - Suarez - Neymar

Read somewhere that we intend buying 4 players this transfer season. If we don't get Lewandoski this is what I'd go for. Might have to buy a mouth guard for Suarez though.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

^ he's probably going to Bayern. I don't see us buying 4 players but if we do then it will probably be Neymar, a CB and god knows who else.

KhaledBarca

Pedro ok, but Pique?? replace him with Hummels or vertonghen :p
Hummels, t.Silva, Kompany or whoever player you want wouldn't have done better than Pique this season!

Pique played most the games with 3 midgets along side him.

Alves, Masche and Alba/Adriano.
All the pressure especially on set-pieces was on PIQUE!

The difference between Pique/Alves 2008-2011 and Pique/Alves 2011-13 is that they used to play along-side PUYOL and ABIDAL!
With ABIDAL on the LB, Alves had more freedom to go forward. ABIDAl+PIQUE+PUYOl were able to stop opponents counters and set pieces.
Now, we have Adriano/Alba (attacking minded fullback) and a short DM playing as a center back (Masche).

Its simple, IMO we need to think about buying a defensive minded fullback to find the balance between attack and defence.
(A NEW ABIDAL), then buy a center-back.

Alves PIQUE CB + defensive minded LB.

OR

PIQUE CB ALBA + defensive minded RB.

Althought, I still think Alves Pique Bartra Abidal could work well for next season IF Abidal can play the way he did vs Levante!

Last edited:

fcbdna

Banned
^ he's probably going to Bayern. I don't see us buying 4 players but if we do then it will probably be Neymar, a CB and god knows who else.

That's what I am trying to say. . . A lot of us here have been mentioning his name. I just wanted to point out how difficult it would be to get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans