Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Our current problem with our wingers is they don't take up central positions during games to allow Messi space with the CB's occupied. Villa tends to do this quite often but Pedro and Sanchez tend to just hug the touchline. I have not seen Neymar play much but does he make off the ball run in from the wing or does he rely on receiving the ball out wide? Basically what I'm asking is how is his off the ball movement?

Jadentheman

Our current problem with our wingers is they don't take up central positions during games to allow Messi space with the CB's occupied. Villa tends to do this quite often but Pedro and Sanchez tend to just hug the touchline. I have not seen Neymar play much but does he make off the ball run in from the wing or does he rely on receiving the ball out wide? Basically what I'm asking is how is his off the ball movement?

Watch the comps. You can then see that he does both

Stric

That gif :lol:

Villa, Messi and Neymar could be a good trio. With alexis or pedro, I have my doubts.

Yes, but somehow I can't see Villa and Neymar here at the same time. Sadly. :(

1367269422138.gif

lol

:lol: :lol: That's what you get for wearing your shorts like a douchebag.

F

Flavia

Right now, I'd be surprised if he isn't at Barça next season. His father has been saying Neymar'd stay until the end of his contract, but just because he knows they will pressure to sell him now, or santos won't get a dime.

That gif :lol:

Villa, Messi and Neymar could be a good trio. With alexis or pedro, I have my doubts.

Yeah, I can see Messi, Neymar and Villa or the striker we reportedly want to get (I'm assuming it's to replace Villa if he leaves) working well.

I wonder where that'll leave Deulofeu though, with another young winger coming in. Management have big plans for him as well (isn't he getting a 100m buyout clause?).

I can see something like this working:

--------------Messi-------------
Deulofeu------ST-------------Neymar

Though I'd prefer this (at least for most games):

ST/Deulo/Neymar--------------Messi-----------------ST/Deulo/Neymar

Basically, Messi at false 9 in the center, with villa or whoever we replace him with on one wing, and a winger on the other. The first one can be a great backup plan though.

Last edited:

Indignado

We don't need another striker if we get Neymar, even if Alexis and Villa both leave.

I also think Neymar coming to us this summer is practically a done deal, the management sure want to do something against our weakness in attack.

We don't need another striker if we get Neymar, even if Alexis and Villa both leave.

I also think Neymar coming to us this summer is practically a done deal, the management sure want to do something against our weakness in attack.

We're rumored to want a striker as well. I'm guessing it's because Villa might leave.

If the rumors are true, it seems to me like management might want to get Neymar to use instead of Pedro, rather than replace Villa.

R

rivaldo10

Im sure that Villa leaves next season for a club that will him play every game because he needs that for the WC

I hope we get Suarez who is unhappy in liverpool.

winger--------messi-------winger
---------------suarez------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans