Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I don't see anything wrong with the Brazilians we have in our squad forming a clique. Alves and Adriano are good examples of the sort of work ethic needed to play for Barca, one of Neymar's biggest critiques.

If they can empart on him the subtler parts of what it means to play with this club, he should be able to succeed. If anything, Alves and Adriano could help him with socially integrating into the team.

Indignado

I don't see anything wrong with the Brazilians we have in our squad forming a clique. Alves and Adriano are good examples of the sort of work ethic needed to play for Barca, one of Neymar's biggest critiques.

If they can empart on him the subtler parts of what it means to play with this club, he should be able to succeed. If anything, Alves and Adriano could help him with socially integrating into the team.

Exactly, it's good to have people here who help him get along in the team.

khaled_a_d

Lucas and Oscar were bought by clubs that have unlimited transfer money. How does that even relate to FCB and any realistic market prices.
As for Gotze.. He proved his worth against top European teams already and is as key player for former Bundesliga champions.

Those clubs inflate the market ,we won't buy quality player if we kept thinking that way ,that is the harsh reality of market prices
btw I forget about Hazard as example too
And here is barca related transfer ,we signed Sanchez who was a big flop for 26M with 11M bonus ,we signed Song for 19M to be a back up Dm ,you seriously think that clubs didn't take notice of the prices we are paying?

Thiago can speak Brazilian Portuguese and he's more closer to Neymar's age so I kinda expect him to be that person that will help settle Neymar at Barcelona.

Don't forget about his Younger brother Rafa ,who might be in the first team too next year ,he is actually representing Brazil too unlike Thiago

I was just work out how much the fee is likely to be. But, it looks like it might be less than the €40m which has been quoted, due to the time left on his contract.
I read somewhere that due to some rules in Brasil and a lot of detailed stuff I didn't understand ,that even if we get him after his contract is over he would still cost us 40M (would like someone to confirm that) giving us no leverage in the deal as we would hope

Andrew M

Spanish for me

Thiago is Spanish just like Deco was Portuguese.

When people form these little groups it can have a very pernicious effect on the whole squad. Look at Madrid and their cliques. You've got all these factions pulling in different directions and it has left their season in pieces.

I know people may rag me a little for saying it, but I do fear the Brasilian 'party culture'.

I don't see why integration is necessarily reliant on having preexisting friends in the squad.

This situation is definitely worth discussion I think most would agree

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Thiago is Spanish just like Deco was Portuguese.

When people form these little groups it can have a very pernicious effect on the whole squad. Look at Madrid and their cliques. You've got all these factions pulling in different directions and it has left their season in pieces.

I know people may rag me a little for saying it, but I do fear the Brasilian 'party culture'.

I don't see why integration is necessarily reliant on having preexisting friends in the squad.

This situation is definitely worth discussion I think most would agree

Well unlike Deco Thiago spent much of his youth outside of Brazil, primarily in Spain.

fcbdna

Banned
Good to see him putting in some tackles and dropping deep to help the defense. Should pass more often though. I still think he is what we need now!

Last edited:

Stric

Imagine him and Sanchez on the pitch at the same time.

tumblr_inline_mln6ufv09l1qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans