Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Why not get someone like Suarez, Aguero or maybe Cavani who can play as both a striker and a winger? That way, we can use Messi in his best position most of the time, but we can also use him at RW or behind a striker when we need to.

Suarez would be excellent buy

Jadentheman

Reports break in South America that Barcelona have signed Neymar from Santos for just €27m

Sunday, May 12th, 2013

Neymar Barcelona Reports break in South America that Barcelona have signed Neymar from Santos for just €27m€27m. Is that it?!

Speculation around the future of Brazilian starlet Neymar has been turned up a notch on Sunday as reports in South America claim that Barcelona have signed the Santos striker for just €27m.

Agencia News have broken the story, and the detail provided by the media organisation suggests that rumour is more than just pure guff.

Neymar, who is in his last year of his contract at Santos, has reportedly sealed his move to the Nou Camp after respective presidents Sandro Rosell and Odílio Rodrigues penned a deal over the weekend.

According to Agencia, the breakdown of the deal is as follows: Santos are to get 45% of the transfer fee, Grupo Sonda are to get 40%, Grupo Guia shall receive 5%, while Neymar will scoop 10% of the deal.

The transfer is said to be officially announced in the next 30 days or so.

The tweets from Agencia News, in Spanish, breaking the news of Neymar’s €27m transfer to Barcelona can be seen below.

Exclusiva: El contrato cerrado y firmado ayer entre Sandro Rosell y Odílio Rodrigues presidente Santos es de un valor de 27M€

— Agencia (@AgenciaNews) May 11, 2013

Los derechos de Neymar están repartidos entre Santos (45%) el Grupo Sonda(empresa DIS)(40%), Grupo Guia(empresa Teisa)(5%) y Neymar (10%)

— Agencia (@AgenciaNews) September 18, 2011

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/r...have-signed-neymar-from-santos-for-just-e27m/

F

Flavia

If rosell pulls this off for 27, that would be some business. Unless the 10 given before are real, making it 37.

Jadentheman

Thanks for telling me the match is on. I will watch both Neymar and Ronaldinho play

I wish I had the premium channels on direct tv:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans