Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all Brazilian they say that to I've him confidence and help the national team. I'd be willing o take a gamble (just as cesc was a gamble) but I understand others are cautious.

If we do what I've been saying or a while now and move messi to the wing then bring lewandowski. Can score goals with great link up and works in defence too. But I understand many want messi in the middle to get goal records at expense of trophies...l

Why not get someone like Suarez, Aguero or maybe Cavani who can play as both a striker and a winger? That way, we can use Messi in his best position most of the time, but we can also use him at RW or behind a striker when we need to.

Gilberto

Neymar is overhyped because of his flair, which seems to attract people a lot. Some people just support players with mohawks...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
imagekaw.jpg

Finally, I just want this endless speculation to end.

khaled_a_d

Is Neymar the most hyped player of the past 10 years? It's ridiculous that his fans expect him to suddenly be as good as Messi if/when he joins Barcelona. There have been tons of players who showed amazing potential that just never cut it. We'll just have to wait and find out. I think he could either be a flop or a pretty good player but he'll never be as good as some people think he will be. Hopefully I'm wrong.

At this point ,is Neymar really that hyped?It seems that everyone outside Brazil expects him to be the next Robinho
The kid is talented , hopefully he will be a successful story ,it seems a lot of people expects/wants him to fail because of all the rumors mil

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whats the source :p

I hope they announce the deal ASAP so we can stop the speculation and focus on other targets(CB and GK).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans