Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilberto

That is really spread. This really surprises me. I thought of something like 40/60 but not 7/93.

Don't forget that Bale is 3 years older, which is a huge period of time that a player can develop in.

Stric

I hate Bale with a fiery passion, but I can understand those 93% completely. Barca would benefit immensely from a player like Bale. A left-footed goalscorer, plus all the other sh that Bale is. He would be the perfect guy for the job. But he's overrated, overpriced and a douche. :lol:

Jadentheman

Bale is overhyped by British media. He's more like Tello and robotic. Same thing every single time. I dislike him also, not as a person just as a player

rafals

That's not just the fact that he praises Messi. I think that Bale actually fits more to Real Madrid than Neymar. I find him a bit similar to CR7 in some aspects - he is fast, strong and tall, but he needs A LOT of space to fully use his good sides. That's why he will be useful during counterattacks. On the other hand, I don't think he will improve or change Real's style in any way, because with him they would still play badly against teams that keep their whole 11 close to their penalty area, because Blancos don't have a chance to start a counterattack then.
Some people would say that Neymar has the same problem with space on the pitch. Maybe a little, but he has a huge advantage when it comes to his brilliant dribbling skills which can really help him adapt properly in La Liga.

MagIX

To be fair, one of the two has actually produced, consistently, in Europe

fact ! :thumbsup2:

Bale is overhyped by British media.

Neymar is overhyped by Brasilian Media (and Nike).
He is a Nike advertising product.

Some people would say that Neymar has the same problem with space on the pitch. Maybe a little, but he has a huge advantage when it comes to his brilliant dribbling skills which can really help him adapt properly in La Liga.

We don't buy a player for at least 40mio for winning vs Zaragoza or Llevate, we just won la Liga, we are already good enough.
We buy him for winning vs big teams in CL. Our target is to be the best in Europe, that means winning vs big teams like p.e. Bayern or RM: if we can win against them, then we can win against anyone. Neymar can only tickling the defenses like that of Bayern or others.
We have enough players lightweight and 1.70m tall, we need a player with another profile (p.e. Reus).

btw Bayern will rules.
I think that Bayern is opening a winning cycle as we open our 5 years ago, and next year Bayern will be even stronger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans